“A'Town Bistro a new favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Deer Harbor
“A'Town Bistro a new favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Wow! What a find. We have visited this restaurant for both lunch and dinner. Great wines, great service, interesting food and warm ambiance. We tried the hanger steak and fries, and pot pie.
Wonderful flavors. We will be going back for sure.

• Visited February 2013

92% Recommend
Anacortes, Washington
“Good, unusual food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I've been here a couple of times recently. The eclectic food and service is very good. I had the Charcuterie Plate and the Lemon Pepper Fettucine and both very very enjoyable.

I'll definately continue to eat here.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mount Vernon, Washington, United States
“Great place, good food-good atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

What a great place-wife and I stopped in with friends and had to sit at the counter the place was so busy. A good sign on a Wed night! Food was great, service fast and friendly. They offer some local beers from Skagit breweries, and the menu is well thought out. Had flatbread appetizer with goat cheese, and the foi gras app as well. You must check this place out. I'd rather go here than Anthony's. Support local businesses!

• Visited January 2013
Anacortes, Washington
“An Anacortes must try!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

The food at this place is terrific. This is my choice place I take all my family and friends when they visit Anacortes. The clam chowder is probably the best I have had "hands down". I also had the pleasure in meeting the owner during one of my visits and she is very cool, I know she is from back east and you definitely get that feel and taste from her restaurant. If I could name am improvement to this place it would to get a bigger location. But on the other hand, I think the food is worth waiting in line for.

Bellingham, Washington
“Unexpected outstanding bistro”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

We stopped in for lunch when in Anacortes shopping. The environment was clean, quiet and pleasant and the lunch menu and beverage offerings were excellent. I had a wonderful pork belly sandwich and my wife had fantastic fish and chips. The glasses of IPA and Sauvignon Blanc were very good and the service was excellent. We will definitely return. Chef-Owner L.M. Libby has established an eatery that is definitely a ‘cut above’.

• Visited December 2012