We enjoyed New Year's Eve at the Ship Harbor Inn, in Anacortes with a view of the water, ferries, and islands. It was quaint, quiet, and relaxing. Clean rooms, great service, and good breakfast. Special thanks to Kristine and Ken who were helpful and kind.
- Also Known As:
- Anacortes Ship Harbor Hotel
- Anacortes Ship Harbor Hotel Anacortes
- Ship Harbor Hotel
- Ship Harbor Anacortes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn is built on a wooded hillside amidst towering cedars and mature firs, insulating it from the hustle and bustle of the outside world. Located 2/3 mile from the San Juan Ferry and a locally owned restaurant known for its atmosphere and great food. Hop in the car and you are just minutes away from Old Town Anacortes where you will enjoy a unique shopping opportunity, as well as several other favorite restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.