I checked in very late - around 10:30pm. Lady who checked me in was friendly and efficient.
The Good: rate was only $165 and included: cable tv, free internet, private jacuzzi tub, great views & comp. breakfast in the morning.
Opportunities for improvement: The room could have been cleaned better. There were spider webs and dead mosquito hawks in the jacuzzi area; I was on the lower floor and I think being so close to the water caused humidity to be in the air. The air and the surface of everything felt kind of damp.. not sure how they would fix this problem but it should be looked into.
Overall I wont say I wouldn't stay here again, but I would try out other places in Anacortes & Friday Harbor first.
- Also Known As:
- Anacortes Ship Harbor Hotel Anacortes
- Anacortes Ship Harbor Hotel
- Ship Harbor Hotel
- Ship Harbor Anacortes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn is built on a wooded hillside amidst towering cedars and mature firs, insulating it from the hustle and bustle of the outside world. Located 2/3 mile from the San Juan Ferry and a locally owned restaurant known for its atmosphere and great food. Hop in the car and you are just minutes away from Old Town Anacortes where you will enjoy a unique shopping opportunity, as well as several other favorite restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.