WOW! This place was amazing. The Receptionists were extremely helpful and friendly. We asked for a dog friendly room thinking it would look, well, used..No way, this room was clean and beautiful. The bottom floor allows you to walk out onto their beautifully landscaped lawn and enjoy the views of the harbor and ships passing thru. Spectacular! Initially we were just looking for a place to rest our heads & to catch a ferry to our destination, but instead we landed in a bit of paradise. It looked like a secluded campground with cabins. There are places to walk your dog or sit outside in the quiet. Breakfast time was awesome. The gentleman there made sure things were prepared and moving along, i.e. Dishes washed and food always displayed. I literally cannot say enough about this Inn. This is probably the best place I have every stayed. Note that Anacortes itself is extremely Ghetto and not worth touring, so we just stayed at the Inn and enjoy what they offered.
- Also Known As:
- Anacortes Ship Harbor Hotel Anacortes
- Anacortes Ship Harbor Hotel
- Ship Harbor Hotel
- Ship Harbor Anacortes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn is built on a wooded hillside amidst towering cedars and mature firs, insulating it from the hustle and bustle of the outside world. Located 2/3 mile from the San Juan Ferry and a locally owned restaurant known for its atmosphere and great food. Hop in the car and you are just minutes away from Old Town Anacortes where you will enjoy a unique shopping opportunity, as well as several other favorite restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.