“best night life in anacortes” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 78 Restaurants in Anacortes
Cuisines: American
Kirkland, Washington
“best night life in anacortes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

I love the food and live music here! i also like the beer selection and like dj on fridays. my favorite place in town to go on weekends!

Visited March 2013

Anacortes, Washington
“Fun new place in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have been to H20 twice since it opened. All of the staff is great, friendly and eager to please. If you can't find a beer to like, you are in the wrong place. They have such a variety it is very impressive. They also have flavor infused liquor. I have not been there late at night for the entertainment but I have heard many talk about going there to dance. With that being said, I think they have over done the menu. The beverage menu is busy, with all the different beers and liquors, so the food menu does not need to be busy also. My opinion is the food needs to be more a classic fare. The flavors are over the top and for me, I did not enjoy the meals I had nor did my guests. I am not saying the meals weren’t good but basic versions of the meals I ordered would be better, without trying to make basic, "fancy".

• Visited March 2012