“Clean and Tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Anacortes, Washington
“Clean and Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

If you have a big appetite, try the shrimp burrito or the vegie burrito. Both are my favorites and they're big enough to share. I eat there often and have never had a bad meal. Usually there's a good daily lunch special that's fun to try. The staff is so friendly and helpful and their chips and salsa are great!

Visited March 2014

whidbey island, washington
“Good food, excellent value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

While this restaurant doesn't have a lot of ambience, the food is excellent and very well priced. Love the salsa bar and the fried jalapeños!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Anacortes, Washington
“Very good food, fast & friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is our favorite Mexican restaurant in the area. The food is delicious - I love the Chile Verde "Wet" Burrito - you'll need a box to take half home. This is not a fancy eatery, as you order at the counter and seat yourself. In the blink of an eye your chips and salsa are on the table. The food is not far behind. During the summer you can seat yourself outside. Prices are very reasonable and portions are large. If you're in the mood for good food in a casual environment for a reasonable price, Agave Taqueria is your best bet in Anacortes.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food, great service...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Small quaint, very good food!!!
Great service.. Would recommend ..
Nice size servings..right on the main drag..

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Okotoks, Canada
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Saw this little place on the way to our motel. I asked about it when I checked in and they highly recommended it. Was traveling with 2 kids and a dog. We ordered our food inside, and were told we could sit outside on the patio with the dog close by. I had to run back to the motel for something, and when I got back our dinner was already waiting for us (I was only gone 5 minutes). It tasted wonderful, flavorful and was well presented on huge platters. I ate much more than I should have but it was just too good to stop. The dog enjoyed hanging out with us while we ate. The service was outstanding.

• Visited August 2013