“Wonderful R and R in Anacortes at Anaco Bay Inn” 4 of 5 stars

Anaco Bay Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   916 33rd Street, Anacortes, WA 98221   |
Ranked #7 of 10 hotels in Anacortes
Anacortes, Washington
“Wonderful R and R in Anacortes at Anaco Bay Inn”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Over all, it was a most pleasant stay. I especially want to state that BK, the front deal clerk was ever so helpful and charming. She smiles a lot, which shows she enjoys what she does. Must mention the nice breakfast too. I plan on staying there more frequently this fall. Thank you.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
AnacoBayInn, Manager at Anaco Bay Inn, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thankyou for taking a time to write a review on tripadvisor.Our staff always welcome our guest with a smile.Glad you enjoy our different variety of breakfast and pleasent stay at our inn. Love to seeing you again in fall.

Thankyou again

206 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Canby, Oregon, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Our room was clean and pleasant. We were in a second floor room with kitchen. Staff was friendly and helpful. Internet was good. Jacuzzi was not working. Continental breakfast was so-so, mainly cereal, muffins,yogurt and fruit. They did have pancakes to be put in the microwave.We were about 15 minutes from the ferry.

Room Tip: Our room was clean and very pleasant. Staff was friendly and helpful. Internet was good. Continental...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
AnacoBayInn, Manager at Anaco Bay Inn, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thankyou for writing a good review. We are agree that our room are very clean and huge with a comfortable beds. Sorry to hear about jucuzzi is under maintience.Our breakfast serve with huge variety of foods Love to seeing you again on your next visit.

Thankyou
Vancouver, BC Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Use your AAA card and get a very nice room for $89.....

The room had a comfortable bed with a fireplace, fridge, big TV, and lots of water pressure. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.

Also includes breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thankyou for writing a great review. Glad to here that your stay is very enjoyable. We are a member of AAA offer good discount for our customers.Our front desk is very well trained to help our customers need. seeing you again on your next visit.

Pittsburg, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The Anaco Bay Inn is a lovely place to stay. The rooms are large, well furnished and CLEAN. My family was to stay only one night but my husband was admitted to the hospital and my grandson and myself ended up staying for five nights. Kim, the manager, is a very special person. She was so helpful in my time of need.I can not say enough nice things about Kim and the Anaco Bay Inn. The breakfast is very nice with a variety of offerings. On the morning we left Kim had made a bread pudding that was soooooo good for the breakfast guests.I definitely hope I will have the opportunity to stay at the Anaco Bay Inn again.
Room Tip: All the rooms were nice that I saw. Ours was in the back , on the ground floor and it was very quiet...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
AnacoBayInn, Manager at Anaco Bay Inn, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thankyou Joanna for staying with us. sorry for your husband to admitted to hospital.our team pray to god for quick recovery.Glad you enjoy our beautify rooms decorated.Our front desk always here to help our customer needs.Our staff make best bread puding.Seeing you again on your next visit to anacortes. thankyou
Pittsburg, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Utica, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

our family stay at Anaco bay inn for 2nights .which is very good experience to stay.front desk is very helpful all the way our stay.
we have a 2 girls they enjoy the hottub with view.we have to catch a ferry to the island.The inn wake up us so we don't miss it. room are very fresh and clean. i personaly like the location which is very convenient for me go eat pizza next door.we will stay again next time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thankyou peter for best review . Glad to hear that your girls enjoy our hot tub and you enjoy our clean fresh rooms.pizza resturant next door is very helpful for our customer .love to seeing you again on your next visit.

thankyou
Vancouver, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

We chose this hotel based on largely good reviews, and we really aren't picky and don't need anything fancy, but were very disappointed by the level of service. The girl at the front desk was not very polite or pleasant. When we settled in our room, there was a constant annoying ringing sound from being next to the ice machine, so I asked to switch, and I was made to feel like a real inconvenience. No apologies were offered. Breakfast was the worst I have ever seen in a hotel - no yogurts or fruit as stated by the manager, just a few pieces of bread/bagels, some old hard pancakes and only one packet of oatmeal left. If you're not going to have a proper breakfast you shouldn't have it at all. Then when we went to check out at 11 am we sat near the front desk for 15 minutes and rang the bell several times and no one came. Eventually the housekeeper had to help us. There was some sort of incident going on but nonetheless you need to have SOMEONE staffing the front desk at all times. I don't recommend staying here. It is comfortable enough, despite being old, but the poor level of service was unacceptable

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Anaco Bay Inn? Share your experiences!