“Reasonably Nice RV Park” 4 of 5 stars

Announcement
Our New Website!
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Anacortes
Bakersfield, California
“Reasonably Nice RV Park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

Our first trip in our 44ft RV went very smoothly thanks to their friendly reservations staff and large, easily accessed pull through sites. All of the amenities of a decent casino resort in smaller scale. Player's club was friendly enough to shuttle us over to the local golf course so I could get some practice in. 10% off the buffet makes it quite cheap. If you're in the area and have an RV its a very pleasurable stop with a pretty view as well.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Everett, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had a great night here (memorial weekend) after our bike ride around Lopez Island. I called early in the hopes that they would be able to let us check in early (10:30am) so we could stage all of our belongings before heading out on our bike tour. We weren't planning to be at the hotel until 8pm, and wanted to be able to come in and not bother with such a late check in. Being a busy holiday weekend, my hopes were not high. However, the very pleasant front desk said they would try to get our rooms available by 10:30, but she couldn't guarantee it. Upon arrival, at about 10:15, we find our rooms are ready! Wow! I couldn't believe it.

The room itself was very nicely done. Always important to me is the bathroom, and mattress quality. Both were very acceptable. So far I've found that Indian casino's in Washington have fantastic rooms, and their service is unmatched. I'll stay here again 10x before I stay at a Hilton, or other big name hotel. You get way more for you money.

13 Moons, can't say enough about how good the meal was. Well worth it.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Ridgefield, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had my doubts on how quiet this place would be with the casino in the same building. I was totally surprised when you heard no casino noise at all once you left the floor the casino was on. Our room was well appointment and spacious. The bed was very comfortable, bathroom was large. It was a very nice place to stay and I would not hesitate to stay there again or to recommend it to anyone going that way.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

First, we got a great rate through AAA and were upgraded. Not thrilled with our view, but no biggie. Our room overlooked the camping area and railroad tracks.

The rooms are very big, plenty of room to move around. Chairs typical hotel "hard" chairs, bed was reasonably comfort, linens good quality. Actually, had a "good" coffee instead of typical hotel cheap brand. Appreciated the cold water in fridge.

Our floor "4" was extremely quiet for a Friday nite. Staff was friendly and helpful.

We opted for the Seafood buffet, disappointing. I'm not a big seafood person, so my only options were "just ok" prime rib, wasn't seasoned and some type of chicken. A couple of veggies, salad. Rolls were cold and stale tasting. Sampled the fried shrimp which was barely warm.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Port Moody, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

When I am down that way, there is no other choice. The service is great, they always go the extra mile to accommodate me, the rooms are clean and very comfortable. I love the huge shower, the bathroom is ridiculously large and for a chick like me who takes everything with when I travel, its great. Great casino, good bingo, food is meh, but I'm not there to eat, I'm there to drink wine, play my slots and bingo and hang out. Well done!!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
kirkland, wa
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We have stayed here several times over the last year or so as they send me free room offers. The rooms are new and nice. The hotel is pretty quiet. I love that the rooms on the bay view side have floor to ceiling windows that open. You also can get a room with a balcony. I really like the hotel as a place to stay.

The issues i have here is the restraunt options. Theres the nice restraunt which is good. For a quicker food option though, all they have is the Deli (horrible), Sports Bar and Two Salmon Cafe. The food at the cafe and sports bar are cooked outta the same kitchen and same exact food. The food quality is lacking. The only decent thing is the hamburger. The last several times we have ordered food from the Sports Bar, they messed up my order. Twice on this last stay. They really need some more food options that are better. They used to have really good wings and now they are gross. Taste like frozen tyson wings. They breakfast we got from Two Salmon Cafe my husband did not eat as it was so gross. I had an omlet which was so so, The cheese wasnt even melted. They really need to bring back the create your own omlet option.

We have started eating elsewhere when staying there. If we are in a hurry we will grab a burger but otherwise we go into Anacortes.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Renton, Washington, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The hotel was fine. The first room they gave us was right over the entrance and was very loud so I asked to be moved and they changed us to a nice room on the 5th floor.

No ice on each floor though. Thought that was odd.

Check in was very efficient - very friendly staff and check out was simple and quick. And we appreciated the complementary newspaper.

But .... in order to get to the non smoking part of the casino from the hotel, you either have to go outside and around or walk right through the smoking section. And it's not just a little smoky - it is VERY smoky.

Was suggested that we enjoy dinner at 13moons restaurant. I have to say it was the worst food we had on our entire trip. Both the Cioppino and the Kobe beef burger had zero flavor. How can that even be? And one of the glasses of wine was not drinkable - I think there might have been soap in the glass or something. It was such a disappointment! And the atmosphere is OK - nothing all that great. We ended up in the sports bar for something to eat.

The non-smoking part of the casino is very small but we aren't big gamblers so that was OK. But any of the activities - there was raffle - was again, smack dab in the middle of the smoking section.

I think the lesson learned was it's probably best to avoid staying here if you want to try your hand at the casino and don't want to reek of cigarette smoke.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Swinomish Casino & Lodge? Share your experiences!