“GREAT PLACE TO STAY” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Anacortes
Las Vegas, Nevada
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nites and really loved it......super comfy beds and I am a pain when it comes to my bed!!!......13 moons restaurant was excellent!!!!!....crab mac and cheese.....yumm-o.........everyone very nice and friendly..wonderful service from Michelle and Cheryle!!!!!!......crab cakes were mostly crab not lots of filler!!!!!!....going back again

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
kirkland, wa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Have stayed here a few times. Rooms are nice. Like that they have tons of tv channels to watch when you need a break from the casino. We had a suite with a big balcony, huge double headed shower and jacuzi tub.

Just wanted to add that on our last stay, we tried checking in early and was told that no rooms were ready, that they would call my cell phone when it was ready. After quite some time and no call, i go to the front desk to inquire. Our room was ready. I was a bit frustrated considering my husband wasnt feeling 100% and was told that they would call. I dont feel like they were very apologetic about the situation either. I guess thats to be expected when there are 20 year olds working at the desk.

Our food order was also wrong at the sports bar. Discovered this after i had already gotten up to my room. This is the second time this has happened. The deli is gross so dont eat there.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Oak Harbor, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013

We stayed a the RV Park in our 5th wheel over the Thanksgiving Holiday. I was disappointed that they were not offering the 2 for 1 stay package as they have in the past and that although I am a Players Club Member and retired military I could not get a discount. The pull through site we had was fine with 50A power, but our water faucet was leaking when I arrived and created a lake on that side of the rig. The maintenance staff did get it fixed and the water finally subsided a day later.

We ate Thanksgiving dinner at the 2 Salmon Café and the food was very, very good. Moist turkey, tasty ham and all of the sides were very good.

vancouver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

I gave Swinomish Lodge a return visit to try one more stay to see if they could undo the upset I had back in August. That upset I posted on this trip advisor site. It was concerning the long wait we had to endure to get our room especially when I requested early arrival, as I am disabled. Mr. Dallas Widmark, General Manager replied to that review and advised me next visit I should get in touch with him and he would insure everything would be much improved. True to his word everything was very much improved, I had my room by 1:00 p.m. that was very much appreciated, I was able to lie down and rest in this view room, before enjoying this beautiful lodge. I then sat in a comfortable chair by the window in our room to enjoy the view of the bay with my binoculars, we also had a balcony. After resting I tried my luck and then we had a nice lunch at their deli. Will I be back, you bet especially in the summer, that way after resting I hope to walk around the grounds that meet up with water and watch the boats coming and going from the channel.

Room Tip: Get the water view, a balcony is also nice in the summer.
Coquitlam, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Swinomish Casino and Lodge is great place to stay. The customer service is top rate, the people very friendly. The hotel is new with 13 Moons restaurant, and 2 Salmon Cafe and the food is fresh and delicious. The casino is a nice size. They always make you feel very welcome and eager to return.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Kent, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

We booked a room for 1 night and we will for sure be back. From the first moment we walked in, the staff were excellant and professional. We were able to get into our room early and it was so nice. Can't beat the food at the 10 sports bar. We didnt go to the 13 Moons, but everyone who we talked to said it was very good. The 2 eggs breakfast at the 10 Bar is 2 eggs, sausage or bacon, hashbrowns and toast, all for $5.00. Fantastic stay, great people and fun gaming.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Stayed one night in the fall season, we were catching the early ferry the next day. We paid $89 plus tax for one night which is pretty inexpensive in my book. We arrived to find a very very nice hotel room with a comfy bed, DirecTV, and a huge bathroom. It was actually nicer than the place we stayed at that weekend on Friday Harbor. We had dinner at 13moons which was very good and high quality. Every single employee that we had contact with was unbelievably cordial greeting us as we walked past and helping us navigate the casino.
I would definitely stay there again if we were ever in Anacortes and will recommend it to friends. My only concern is that you can smell cigarette smoke from the casino in the lobby (but not once you get onto the room floors. In addition the casino was pretty smelly with seniors smoking heavily. I can appreciate that they did provide ventilations systems for that area but they need to be a bit more powerful if they'd like non-smokers to spend more time down in the casino.

Room Tip: We stayed on level 5, very quiet. Wish we would have asked for a room with a view of the water.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Swinomish Casino & Lodge? Share your experiences!