“Best Indian food I've had.” 5 of 5 stars

2120 Commercial Ave, Anacortes, WA
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sher-E-Panjab is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 78 Restaurants in Anacortes
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
“Best Indian food I've had.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Hands down the best Indian food I've had and easily the best service I've experienced in Anacortes. The exterior doesn't look like much but the service and flavor profiles of their dishes is impressive. If you enjoy Indian food, or even want to experience a masterful use of middle eastern spices I suggest you try Sher-e-panjab it's simply delightful..

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had delicious chicken tikka masala and the rice was wonderfully spiced. I would certainly eat there again when I visit anecortes.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Forest Grove, Oregon
“Great food and friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

I am not a fan of Indian food but my family was desperately looking for a place to eat on a very busy night in Anacortes. We found Sher-E-Panjab and ending up eating the best Indian meal I had ever had. We had a 9 month old with us which isn't always easy but the staff was very friendly and helpful. We all had a great meal and would definitely go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle
“Very authentic and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

If you love Indian food, you will be quite pleased. This family owned and operated restaurant is a gem. Not everything is prepared from scratch to order but plenty of fresh choices abound - ask your server or an owner for advice. I never had the buffet so cannot comment on it.

Visited July 2013
Austin
“Average lunch buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Was an overall nice place. Service was great, naan basket re-filled when it ran out. We are giving a 3 due to the limited choices for vegetarians on the lunch buffet. There is a pretty big salad bar, but in an Indian restaurant, one tends to expect more vegetarian dishes that are cooked. Just having a couple vegetarian dishes on the buffet did not sit well with us that day. We expected more and it was a disappointment.

• Visited April 2013