“YES YES YES! STAY HERE!” 5 of 5 stars

Stratford Suites - Spokane
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11808 W. Centre Lane, Airway Heights, WA 99001   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Airway Heights
“YES YES YES! STAY HERE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

What a great place to stay. My wife and I were traveling with our 8 month old baby and we needed a quiet place near the airport and Stratford Suites was the ticket. The staff was very friendly and helpful and even had a pack n play ready in our room when we arrived. We had 2 bedrooms so we were able to put our daughter in her own room so we didn't have to whisper all the time. Though we were surrounded by people in other room we never heard a single sound from anyone. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013

175 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is truly one of the best places I have stayed. They had a wonderful suite with 2 flat screen TV and really nice furniture. The kitchen was well equipped. I really enjoyed my time there, as well as the staff. They were excellent and extremely helpful. I would recommend this place to everyone! You can't have a bad experience there.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Bradenton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

This is one of our regular stops when visiting the Spokane area. It is always well staffed with efficient and pleasant personnel who quickly tend to your needs. This trip I had a few minor housekeeping issues that were quickly resolved. One minor complaint...the lighting is dim. Not sure if wattage is being reduced or bulbs need to be changed. I'll mention it at my next visit.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Marysville, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My family and I stayed here for a national volleyball tournament and it was awesome! They have high quality, clean units and wonderful accommodation from all of the hotel staff. Great for one night or extended stays!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Twentynine Palms, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

After several days of travel with 2 boxer dogs, my husband and I found this hotel to accommodate not only our dogs but our needs. Roomy, two bedroom, kitchen with comfort came as a pleasurable surprise after traveling several days and needing space to do business in Spokane, quickly. The staff were so pleasant and informative to our questions and needs while the furniture was updated as well as comfortable, including the beds. Laundry facilities were accessible, even in the snow. I have already recommended Stratford Suites to other individuals thinking of moving or traveling to that area, and will continue to do so.

Room Tip: Across the street from different choices of restaurants and fast food places, and just a short trip...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
west kootenay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

this is truly a fine place to stay. It is a Hotel for short and long stay,it has a fully equiped kitchen, a great bed and excellent leather furniture in the living room. The staff are very helpful and make you feel like family

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Evergreen, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We pulled up, and the property looked a bit unusual for a hotel. It was quite nondescript. After doing research online, I'd made the reservation for me and two of my ski buds. We were flying out the next morning after skiing BC and ID. We just wanted someplace clean, comfortable, and affordable near the airport. My buddies both looked at me when we pulled in with expressions of doubt. The moment we walked into our suite, I exhaled, and they expressed high levels of approval. We had a two bedroom suite with a fold-up bed in the living room. Our suite was huge, well appointed, clean, and very comfortable. There were multiple restaurants within a 4 minute drive, they provided free transportation to the airport (key for me, as I would be leaving at 4:30am), and they had ample close parking. The owners and staff take pride in their high ranking on Tripadvisor, and it shows. Had it not been for the outstanding reviews this place gets, I never would have found Stratford, let alone stay there. These guys deserve your business. They check all the boxes, and remind you of what a good "small business" can look like. This would be a good place for business travel, romance, or just exploring the US.

Room Tip: Request a room not close to the main road. Noise wasn't an issue, but just in case...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
JackSpokane_WA, Owner at Stratford Suites - Spokane, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
We love to surprise our guests. Come again please and we will probably surprise you again.

Been to Stratford Suites - Spokane? Share your experiences!