“The room was OK but way too tiny to be comfortable. Didn't...” 3 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn & Suites Airway Heights/Spokane Airport to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Airway Heights/Spokane Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1215 South Garfield Road, Airway Heights, WA 99001   |
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Airway Heights

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Auburn
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is one of the worse stays in my life. I made a reservation three weeks ahead and called the hotel three times. Would you believe they cancelled my reservation and I hade to pay and additional $204 for two nights. I had to change rooms the send night since they put me in a smoking room and I have asthma. One of the worse hotels. Would not recommend.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

mikeSpokane, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Airway Heights/Spokane Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for sharing about your recent stay here at the renovated Days Inn and Suites Spokane Airport. When you made your reservation on line you opted to book a "pay in advance" reservation. It states the credit card provided will be charged room and tax prior to arrival. Unfortunately when we attempted to charge your credit card for your "pay in advance" reservation your card came back declined. We attempted to reach you several times including the day of arrival to make you aware the alternate form of payment would be required to guarantee your room, these calls were not returned. Your reservation was held until 4pm the day of arrival, 2 hours past our normal cancelation time. When you did arrive, we were sold out of Non Smoking rooms, I apologize for this inconvenience. Your original reservation was honored well past the cancellation even though it was not guaranteed by a credit card. The rate you booked at online was because it was a "pay in advance" reservation, when the credit card came back declined and we were unable to pre-charge the room, the rate then became the BAR rate as no discount is offered when the "pay in advance" reservation can not be charged in advance. When making future reservations we encourage you to read the policy and procedures to ensure you understand and are opting for the best accommodations to meet your needs. We do hope you joined us for our Day Break Breakfast offered seven days a week 6am-9am. We do hope to meet your travel needs again during a future stay.

Sarah Putnam AGM
509-244-0222
Corvallis
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I waited about ten minutes before anyone came to front desk. Then instead of helping me get checked into my room the clerk went on to answer the phones for another 5 minutes why I stood there waiting. There was no apology and when it was my turn he was very rude and seems like he didn't even want to help I will not be coming back to the hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

mikeSpokane, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Airway Heights/Spokane Airport, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay here at the Days Inn and Suites Spokane Airport. I apologize my front desk agent was away from the desk when you arrived at check in and wasn't there to promptly greet you, we have reached out to each staff member and reviewed how to properly greet a guest and how to acknowledge if they have been waiting. I am glad you found the recently renovated rooms comfortable and clean. We appreciate your business and do hope you will consider Days Inn and Suites Spokane Airport for future hotel accommodations.

Sarah Putnam AGM
509-244-0222

Travelers are raving about these Airway Heights hotels

Been to Days Inn & Suites Airway Heights/Spokane Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Airway Heights/Spokane Airport

Address: 1215 South Garfield Road, Airway Heights, WA 99001
Location: United States > Washington > Airway Heights
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Airway Heights
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Airway Heights/Spokane Airport 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Airway Heights/Spokane Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites Airway Heights/Spokane Airport Hotel Airway Heights
Days Inn And Suites Airway Heights/Spokane Airport
Airway Heights Days Inn
Days Inn Airway Heights

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Airway Heights/Spokane Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.