“Two days of fun packed into 18 hours.” 5 of 5 stars

Northern Quest Resort & Casino
100 N. Hayford Road, Airway Heights, WA 99001   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Airway Heights
Missoula, Montana, USA
“Two days of fun packed into 18 hours.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We decided to go to Spokane on the spur of the moment and picked Northern Quest since we had heard so much about it. We drove from Missoula and arrived at 3:00 in the afternoon and had to leave by 9:00 the next morning. It was a very short trip but we had great food, great fun and the room was wonderful. The amenities were nice and it was great to have a refridgerator in the room. Someone told me to be surprised by the great showers in each room. While it was nice it was hard to get the proper temperature without trying a few times and it was akward where the controls were in comparison to the shower heads. The only complaint I had was that we needed our car a few times so we opted not to use valet parking. I am disabled and there were no disabled parking spots available when we arrived at 3:00 pm. We had to park in the lot across the street and walk about 3 blocks which was difficult for me with a cane. The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. It was quite a walk for me from the hotel to the casino also. Overall I would recommend this property and I am planning on returning there next month.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Northern Q, Manager at Northern Quest Resort & Casino, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent visit with Northern Quest Resort & Casino.

We appreciate you letting us know what you enjoyed from your visit and what you feel could use improvement. Guest feedback is our most valuable tool for improvement and we appreciate your help.

We would like to apologize for the parking inconvenience and that you were not offered shuttle service to or from your vehicle. Our Transportation department is always willing to assist our guests with transporting from our lots and we hope that during a future visit you will not experience any difficulty with getting to and from your vehicle.

We look forward to your future visit and encourage you to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next visit with us fully enjoyable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Spokane, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This hotel doesn't really NEED another great review, but I felt I had to gush someplace. I stayed in one of the large suites on the 10th floor. Great view of downtown Airway Heights - okay, that's no so great, but with a full moon - it was nice.
When I walked in I gasped at the size. I was just expecting a larger room, this was two rooms - a living room and a bedroom - two bathrooms, two large TVs and a little wet bar area with a sink, dishes and a cooler.
In the living room was an L-shaped couch with a sofa bed. The TV is 42" and the windows are floor to celing. There is a large ottoman with a tray on it for use however you need. Right as you walk in, there is a door that I thought was a closet, but it turned out to be a half bath with a toliet and a funky sink.
The bedroom - oh the bedroom. Just thinking about it makes my stress drain away! The bed is high - very high with little steps to get up in it. It's large, comfy, tons of pillows - did I say comfy? There is a lounging couch, little desk, another large TV and great lighting.
Now the bathroom - big as my kitchen! Toliet behind a frosted door - but big enough space so you don't feel like you are in a closet - two sinks, a jetted soaking tub and a huge HUGE shower with controls for temperature and which shower heads are active. Bliss!
Add in the great spa (see Rita for a facial), wonderful pool, fitness center, free airport shuttle, lots of eateries and lounges - including the top-rated Maslows and the wonderful service and you've got yourself the perfect hotel.
I like the little added extras like the REAL glasses and the Keurig coffee/tea offerings. They even supplied complimentary water bottle for making your coffee. And the nice turn-down service, goodies and they left soft music playing - a nice touch.
Oh, and there is a casino and lots of shows and concerts. The Q - their sports bar is non-smoking and offers a 30 foot screen!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for the great review!
We are pleased you enjoyed your visit with us and that you found all our added details to make your stay most enjoyable. As a four diamond resort and casino, we are committed to superior service. We hope you will visit us again in the near future and that you will let us know if we can do anything to make your next visit even better.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

it's the little things...like the valet who takes your vehicle to the parking lot, the amazing lobby, the super friendly staff, the little blue led light that highlights your bathroom, the kerig coffee machine, the huge shower with wall jets, the soft beds, the pool and hot tub facilites (with towels right there!), the free shuttle service in a black escalde (tip is not included to consider how much a cab would cost to get you to your event and be generous...we had Doug, great guy!)
we did not go to the casino but the hotel portion of the stay was fabulous and the $165/night for 2 queen is a steal of a deal for the quality of room and service you are going to recieve.
is close to many places to eat and shop, is just 5-10 minutes from downtown spokane.
this is our place to stay when we visit spokane because once you stay at a place as nice as this, you won't want to lower your standards!

Chelan, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great place to stay. We stayed here twice in 2012 and headed back. Great rooms. Reasonable rates. Great attractions and dinning. Love the showers. We would love to attend one of the many concerts they have there but have not been able to yet. Perhaps in the future. Looking forward to going back in a couple weeks.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

An extremely nice facility. The rooms and furnishings are very high quality, comparable to four star hotels.
However, staff at front desk were not pleasant when i arrived. Because of flight schedulea, i arrived around one thirty Nd it was prior to standard check in. The clerk very curtly advised me that i would have to come back at later time. No offer to store luggage or any typical courtesy that one expects. I stayed here previously and now remember why o was hesitant to return. Nice rooms do not outweigh poor service and rudeness.

• Stayed April 2013
Northern Q, Manager at Northern Quest Resort & Casino, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Please accept our sincerest apology for the lack of service you received when arriving to our property. At Northern Quest our core purpose is to make our guests feel special and we regret we did not accomplish this during your visit. We hope you will consider visiting us again and that we will have the opportunity to prove our commitment to superior service.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Stayed there last night for my 30th birthday. My girlfriends and I had a great time. Room was great, shower was awesome. I love that there was a dock for my iPhone to charge. Casino has a great variety of games. We played The Hangover slot which I haven't seen outside of Vegas, plus there are still a few classics like Catch a Wave and Cleopatra. Yes, it was smoky, but no more so than any other hotel and casino I have been to. Will be back for sure!

• Stayed April 2013
We are so pleased to hear you had a great experience! Our core purpose at Northern Quest is to make our guests feel special, which is why we have went the extra mile in adding the details that we felt our guests would truly appreciate. Thank you for noticing!
Airway Heights, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

I am a local, I live 4 blocks away from the casino. I have never stayed the night in the hotel but I try to make it to the Seafood Buffet at least once a month. They have their Seafood buffet every Monday, Wednesday, Friday. By far the best seafood buffet I have ever had. Last time I went they had 3 different types of crab to choose from and delicious smoked salmon. My only recommendation would be when we get seated to have a glass of water already on the table. Last visit I finished my first plate before our waitress even brought us our drinks.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for visiting us and sharing your feedback from your many visits with Northern Quest Resort & Casino! We always appreciate hearing from our guests and especially value your comments as our frequent visitor. We will definitely address the service error you experienced, while also considering your suggestion. Please speak with a manager before your departure if you ever feel that you are not receiving superior service during your visit.

We look forward to having you again as our guest and hope you continue to enjoy tour seafood nights in the River’s Edge Buffet.

Been to Northern Quest Resort & Casino? Share your experiences!