After my wife had worked for 8 straight days, i felt she needed some relaxing time, so took her back to Northern Quest to have breakfast again at Masselow"s and to see if the quality was the same. And it was... my wife absolutely loves the chicken andouille gravy and biscuits, and I asked if the quality was as good as the last time. She said that it remained "exceptional", and she had never enjoyed biscuits and gravy more.. I also had the same breakfast, the eggs benedict, which were perfect. the eggs poached soft, but the whites were not runny, and the speck was razor thin and flavorful. I love the tightness of their english muffins, so ordered a side muffin to enjoy with whipped butter and jam.
Masselow's is most deserving of its 4 diamon award.
In the afternoon, I had made an appoinment for my wife to have a manicure in the salon, and she told me, it was very relaxing, including the sugar rub, hand and arm massage, and even came away with a beautifyl teal polish, - a real change for her.
At dinner, instead of returing to Masselow's as we had intended, it was recommended by several people in the casino area to take in the Buffet. We opted for that, and found tender and juicy prime rib, planked salmon, 5 different types of crab, including King, Snow, etc,, mussels, clans, oysters, and more. It was, to say the least, a feast. and all for just over $20,00 per person plus gratuity..... worth every penny, make no mistake.
I would like to say that we stayed at the hotel, but, alas, I am not able to do so. I did call ahead and asked for the hotel manager, and asked him to match the $70 dollar nightly price i had gotten less than a mile away, but the best he could offer was $99 dollars. As in advertising and in rental cars, if you havent sold it, you are losing money. The hotel, I am sure, is often full, and busy, but when you have an opportunity in an early midweek day to rent a room versus having it empty, I feel certain the resort would have benefited beyond the room fee, whether late night room service, or even staying in the casino longer as your room is just upstairs........ Hope management makes notes of these comments and considers them for the future...
While I am retired, my wife continue to work, so these getaways are nice for her, and we will certainly consider returning here, and next time we will have dinner at Masselow's.
Thank you to the staff in the restaurant, the buffet, the salon, and the casino... it was a very enjoyable few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four-Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Northern Quest Resort & Casino is the premier destination in Eastern Washington, with award-winning restaurants, lounges and bars, complete luxury spa, extensive gaming options (with a non-smoking area), cigar bar, night club and star-studded entertainment all just minutes from Downtown Spokane. The Resort features 250 lavishly appointed rooms, including 22 suites; approximately 40,000 sq ft of flexible space for meetings and events. The Resort features an indoor pool and whirlpool, complimentary fitness center with personal trainers (by appointment), and complimentary shuttle, valet and garage parking. Northern Quest Resort & Casino - Spokane's premier destination resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Northern Quest Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Quest Resort And Casino
- Northern Quest Hotel Airway Heights