To be fair I will start with our organization should not have not booked a conference consisting almost exclusively of non-smokers in a Hotel/Casino establishment. Try at they may, smoke fills every conference room, walkway and common area.
Our organization brought professionals from three US states and one Canadian providence for a 2 day conference. Our agenda kept us in educational classes from 8AM to 5 PM. Lunch was provided along with easy access to the facilities eating establishments and of course the casino.
If I remove smoke from the equation, the Hotel/Casino provided above average service in all areas. We attended a concert on the green while we were there. Good access to the swimming pool and spa. Plenty of help available for moving luggage in/out of the facility.
I would recommend this facility to all but non-smokers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four-Diamond and Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Northern Quest Resort & Casino is the premier destination in Eastern Washington, with award-winning restaurants, lounges and bars, complete luxury spa, extensive gaming options (with a non-smoking area), cigar bar, night club and star-studded entertainment all just minutes from Downtown Spokane. The Resort features 250 lavishly appointed rooms, including 22 suites; approximately 40,000 sq ft of flexible space for meetings and events. The Resort features an indoor pool and whirlpool, complimentary fitness center with personal trainers (by appointment), and complimentary shuttle, valet and garage parking. Northern Quest Resort & Casino - Spokane's premier destination resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Northern Quest Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northern Quest Resort And Casino
- Northern Quest Hotel Airway Heights