“Wonderful Eggrolls!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Olympia, Washington
“Wonderful Eggrolls!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

The Canton has been a staple in our family for many, many years. My grandmother used to be a waitress there when she was a young lady. Try the egg rolls and you will not be disappointed. HUGE and full of veggies/meat. These are not your typical Chinese Restaurant skinny egg rolls! I prefer the soft pan fried pork noodles; yeah, not the healthiest thing for you but a now and again treat for me (I have found these no where else). The Canton hasn't changed much since I was a little girl & that is what keeps our family coming back when we are passing through Aberdeen. ((Don't change whats not broke)). My only complaint is that they aren't open earlier on the weekends, but they are open LATE into the night.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Washington, United States
“Our favorite Chinese restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This restaurant has been in the same family for 3 generations. The place isn't fancy but always clean. The food is made fresh each day; no greasy stuff here. Mr. and Mrs. Lee are sweet people.

Visited April 2014