The Aberdeen/Hoquiam area trip was for business purposes, and, quite frankly, this hotel is THE only decent accommodation in those two towns. There are others, but much older and shoddy in appearance and consequently much cheaper. I meant to ask the age of the Guesthouse, but forgot. I'd guess it to be older, judging from the wallpaper borders, but it was clean, beds comfortable, our room spacious with anteroom in which was a small sleeper sofa, fridge and microwave. We paid extra to be on the top floor because the lower floors would probably be noisy as the floors were wooden. The complimentary breakfast was low standard; the pool murky. Front desk said they weren't aware of that and would attend to it post haste. For the area, not being the tourist season, overall quality of the hotel, I thought it over-priced, but management did negotiate a multi-day, senior discount. The Gray's Harbor area which includes these 2 cities, seems to be more a working area than tourist destination, but it is a good, centrally-located base to explore the coastal cities & Olympic Peninsula. When I return, I'd stay in the GuestHouse again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Scenically located, next to Wishkah River, nearby shopping, outdoor activities & local area attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Otel so you can book your GuestHouse Inn & Suites Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites Aberdeen
- Guesthouse Inn & Suites Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen