“Great lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Clyde's Willow Creek Farm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 157 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Sandwiches
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Claiborne Parkway
Description: When the opportunity arose for a new restaurant at Broadlands, just west of Dulles Airport in Loudoun County, Virginia, it became an ideal chance to create a truly unique destination for dining. This sprawling, rustic tavern features four bars and numerous dining rooms, making the question of where to sit much more difficult than you may have expected. In the 1980s the Clyde's Restaurant Group purchased several antique heavy timber buildings destined for demolition and more than 30 years later these barns, stables, homes, and taverns were reassembled to create the complex of dining rooms for Clyde's Willow Creek Farm. The restaurant which is located on a working farm, is inviting and comfortable, stunningly decorated with original artwork, sculpture, historic artifacts and an over-the-top collection of museum quality 18th century horse-drawn carriages - most strung from the ceilings lined with solid timber struts.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The place is huge but I suggest you make a reservation and another tip, don't sit in the far back dining room. It seems to be where they station the waitstaff in training. All in all, what we have come to trust with Clyde's -- quality food and excellent preparation.

No. VA
“Food is good, but I don't get the hype.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is the second time I have eaten at this restaurant and I still don't understand what the "big deal" is. The restaurant is so enormous you would think we would get to sit somewhere new, but not so. I think we were two tables away from where we sat over a year ago.
We weren't impressed with our waiter, who was friendly enough, but not very attentive. We watched him spill an entire soda into the lap of a young man sitting across from us. He was very loud and apologetic, but I think he was very awkward in his attempts to make amends. Anyway, there were several times when we were wondering just where our waiter had disappeared to...
The entrees we ordered were good, but the first time my salad was presented to me, it included an ingredient I had specifically asked to have left out of the dish. The waiter returned almost too quickly saying the person who delivered my salad had picked up the wrong one...? I just hope my salad hadn't been put in front of someone else first...
Again, the food was fine, I have no complaints, but I don't think I would make a special trip out to this restaurant in the near future. It's a little to pretentious for me and yet they have NO dress code at all. I wouldn't dream of walking into a place like Clyde's Willow Creek wearing shorts, t-shirt and tennis shoes.
I'm just not a fan...

O'Fallon, Illinois
“Great Atmosphere, Great Service, Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a very classy place to take your significant other, or your well behaved family. The decor reflects a gracious colonial Virginia tavern. This is complemented by first-class service and a menu full of interesting dishes. Although it may be somewhat difficult to find (this is where your GPS will earn its pay), the effort is well worth it. We are once-a-year visitors to northern Virginia, but we make a point to include this particular Clyde's in our itinerary. Each time we dine here, it is a new and memorable experience.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Consistently Good Food and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We had a 10 person family celebration at this very lovely restaurant near Leesburg, Virginia. The service was perfect; the food was more than very good, the prices were reasonable. We were very pleased with the entire evening. The only thing I would have changed was being able to have a round table rather than a rectangle. We highly recommend this Clyde’s for an intimate dinner or large family celebration.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brunswick, Georgia
“Clyde's is always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We enjoyed the service and the meal. But a table of people in the same room were abnormally loud and rude. The women were laughing hysterically with squeals like middle grade children. We did not enjoy the evening until they left. One of our team asked them to toe down and they did only for a few minutes. The waiters even commented but did nothing.