“If you've never tried Pho, this is the place” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #14 of 169 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“If you've never tried Pho, this is the place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

The serving sizes are huge. You could put your entire head in the bowl, it's that big. Broth is rich and clean. Noodles are made fresh. One of my go to lunch places. Good food that's good for you.

Visited November 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was next door to the hotel. I went there with the other people in my group. We didn't know what to expect and we were all pleasantly surprised and everybody said they had a really good meal.

Visited November 2012
Sterling, Virginia
“Poorly prepared microwaved food.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Quite possibly the worst Vietnamese food I ve ever eaten. I arrived at 6pm just in time for the dinner rush of one family at two booths and completely empty otherwise. I ordered vermicelli with grilled pork and fried egg rolls for take out, which I now regret not being there in person to demand my money back. The rice noodles were stowed in a plastic bag in the same box as half a head of chopped lettuce and perhaps 4 bean sprouts in the mix. This is the cheapest way to serve this meal, it should be served with a pile of fresh bean sprouts and other veggies and NO lettuce at all. The pork was in a foil pouch along with tiny chopped egg roll pieces. It was obviously microwaved to order and was cooked several hours ago as the meat was tough and flavorless and the egg rolls were soggy greasy blobs. The finishing touch was the crushed peanuts were in a little cup, so the cook simply threw all the food, including to noodles in their little bag in the microwave then tossed it all in a box full of lettuce which they charged me $14 for and made me wait 15 minutes. Guess they don t have enough microwaves to serve more then one meal at a time. Stay away from this poor excuse of restaurant unless tough hours old microwaved food is your thing!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC
“Great Pho!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My husband and I have enjoyed this restaurant every time we've gone here. While I am a Pho Ga (chicken) diehard, he has been more adventurous and has tried many of the menu items. The staff is very friendly, attentive, and accommodating. I've asked for several different modifications to my pho (no onions, scallions only, etc.) and they never have any problems with my requests. This past weekend, my husband ordered the porkchops and commented on how juicy and tender they were. It was also a huge portion for a very reasonable price. Highly recommend this restaurant!

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
VA
“very good and consistent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

love the spring rolls and pork vermiccili. service is very good.

Visited March 2012