“Surprisingly Delicious!!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 157 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Greek, Lebanese, Mediterranean, Bar
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Nick first opened its doors in March 2007 with owners, Nick Samiotis and his daughter, Eviania Davey, who are no strangers to the restaurant industry. Nick has been a restauranteur for over 35 years, owning and operating multiple restaurants throughout the Northern Virginia region. Eviania grew up in the family restaurants, understanding the business from the bottom up. In July of 2012, Nick and Eviania decided that the Brambleton area, in which Nick's Corner Grill is located, needed something differnet. They decided to close the restaurant for three week, in order to start theses changes. With a completely new cuisine, decor and atmosphere, Nick and Eviania created and re-opened a restaurant that was authentic to Nick's homeland of Greece. Since re-opening, Nick and Eviania couldn't be more happier with the tremendous support and feedback and would like everyone to feel as though their "home" is the customer's home as well.
“Surprisingly Delicious!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

My son and I went here before a movie. Other places were full nearby and had long waits...good for us.

We tried Nick's and we were happy we did. I was unsure walking in. We are not regulars for Med. food but I do like it.

The young lady who helped us was great. The hummus and pita gratis appetizer was good. I had pastisisto or however it is spelled. I knew how to eat it because it was Money!!! The Greek style green beans were also good. My son has a grilled strip steak that was good sized and the potatoes were good as well. We had Greek fries also that were nicely done.

It was great food and fair pricing. I will be back.

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Greek food to go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We were staying with family in Leesburg. At my daughter's suggestion, we ordered dinner for six from Nick's. We picked up the food and it was still hot when we got home. Everyone was pleased with the dinner. Will definitely eat there again. Lots of tasty choices for a vegan.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ashburn, Virginia
“FABULOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The service was top notch. Waiter was very attentive without being intrusive. The food was wonderful! The complimentary humus good and plated nicely. The entree portions are huge, and reheat well the next day. We completely enjoyed the flavors and will go back again soon!

• Visited July 2013
Pottstown
“Nick's corner grill has gone Mediterranean .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

The menu is Mediterranean and is very good. They were very accommodating to our requests. A complimentary hummus dip tied us over until the main dishes were served . The decor was beautiful and relaxing. A great family atmosphere. Prices were very reasonable and portions were just enough. We brought some home too.

• Visited June 2013
Sterling, Virginia
“Greece in the heart of Ashburn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I had dropped in to Nick's for a quick drink before a movie a few weeks ago and made a note to come back for dinner in the near future. I'm so glad we did! The interior is beautiful with intricate murals of Greece covering the walls and authentic Greek music played softly in the background. Our server was very pleasant and recommended a fabulous bottle of Greek white wine (I believe it was named after the island of Santorini?). We ordered the Shrimp Saganaki for an appetizer and were wowed from the get go! Perfectly cooked shrimp in a bed of tomatoes, feta and herb that went perfectly with our wine. My boyfriend had the lamb shank for dinner and I opted for the lamb kabobs. Both of our entrees were delicious and superbly cooked. The prices were also extremely reasonable, for a bottle of Greek wine, appetizer and the two aforementioned entrees our total bill was $75! Twice during our meal the manager (presumably) stopped by our table to check on our experience and compliment our choice on wine. I was delighted to find she was Greek, with an awesome accent and first hand accounts of Grecian life to boot! All in all, we left Nick's Corner Grill absolutely thrilled with our experience from beginning to end. This will be our go to restaurant for movie date nights! Don't miss the one!!

• Visited May 2013