“FABULOUS!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 152 restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Nick first opened its doors in March 2007 with owners, Nick Samiotis and his daughter, Eviania Davey, who are no strangers to the restaurant industry. Nick has been a restauranteur for over 35 years, owning and operating multiple restaurants throughout the Northern Virginia region. Eviania grew up in the family restaurants, understanding the business from the bottom up. In July of 2012, Nick and Eviania decided that the Brambleton area, in which Nick's Corner Grill is located, needed something differnet. They decided to close the restaurant for three week, in order to start theses changes. With a completely new cuisine, decor and atmosphere, Nick and Eviania created and re-opened a restaurant that was authentic to Nick's homeland of Greece. Since re-opening, Nick and Eviania couldn't be more happier with the tremendous support and feedback and would like everyone to feel as though their "home" is the customer's home as well.
Ashburn, Virginia
“FABULOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The service was top notch. Waiter was very attentive without being intrusive. The food was wonderful! The complimentary humus good and plated nicely. The entree portions are huge, and reheat well the next day. We completely enjoyed the flavors and will go back again soon!

• Visited July 2013

61% Recommend
Pottstown
“Nick's corner grill has gone Mediterranean .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

The menu is Mediterranean and is very good. They were very accommodating to our requests. A complimentary hummus dip tied us over until the main dishes were served . The decor was beautiful and relaxing. A great family atmosphere. Prices were very reasonable and portions were just enough. We brought some home too.

• Visited June 2013
Sterling, Virginia
“Greece in the heart of Ashburn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I had dropped in to Nick's for a quick drink before a movie a few weeks ago and made a note to come back for dinner in the near future. I'm so glad we did! The interior is beautiful with intricate murals of Greece covering the walls and authentic Greek music played softly in the background. Our server was very pleasant and recommended a fabulous bottle of Greek white wine (I believe it was named after the island of Santorini?). We ordered the Shrimp Saganaki for an appetizer and were wowed from the get go! Perfectly cooked shrimp in a bed of tomatoes, feta and herb that went perfectly with our wine. My boyfriend had the lamb shank for dinner and I opted for the lamb kabobs. Both of our entrees were delicious and superbly cooked. The prices were also extremely reasonable, for a bottle of Greek wine, appetizer and the two aforementioned entrees our total bill was $75! Twice during our meal the manager (presumably) stopped by our table to check on our experience and compliment our choice on wine. I was delighted to find she was Greek, with an awesome accent and first hand accounts of Grecian life to boot! All in all, we left Nick's Corner Grill absolutely thrilled with our experience from beginning to end. This will be our go to restaurant for movie date nights! Don't miss the one!!

• Visited May 2013
Honolulu
“Bad to GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you went here before they changed the menu to Greek I am sure you were underwhelmed. We went on the only snowy day we had and couldn't have been more pleased. The food was fantastic, reasonably priced, huge portions. I would say it was some of the best food we have had in Ashburn. We can't wait to go back for some more! The only thing that was disappointing was the draft beer was not cold. Take a pointer from Outback and freeze your glasses to help get that beer super cold.

• Visited March 2013
“Pleasantly surprised!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

I grew up 5 miles from the oldest Greek settlement in the US, so am therefore, used to hi quality, authentic Greek food. Since moving to VA 9 yrs ago, I have been unable to find that here. Oh, I've tried many places, but have always been disappointed. Numerous people have told me for the last 6 months to try this place so I finally did last night, and was so pleasantly surprised! Without asking, the waiter brought us delicious spiced and toasted pita wedges and home made hummus to snack on after our drink order was taken. I had saganaki for an app, and the Mediterrean chicken with Greek potatoes and green beans for my entree. The chicken was extremely moist and well flavored, potatoes and beans were delicious as well. My vegetarian daughter was in heaven-she had dolma des for her app, and the vegetarian entree with the lentils (I forget the name of it) for her entree. The portions were generous, the food was fantastic, the service was great. I will be going back to Nicks regularly from now on, wish they were open for lunch! Highly recommend this place!

• Visited March 2013