“Good Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Leesburg, Virginia
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Got a gift in the mail (after moving to my new house) for a free pizza from Manhattan Pizzeria...so this is a review for the Leesburg location. The pizza was very good!! A little on the greasy side... but come one, it's PIZZA. You're asking for it at that point.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

northern virginia
“yummy pizza!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

honest to goodness NY style pizza...love the crust...love the sauce...love the cheese...and love the fast delivery! oh yeah...LOVE the price!

Visited March 2013
Columbia, SC
“Great Food... Great Prices... Huge Portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

The Italian dishes here were great, we enjoyed the pizza, pasta, hot subs, and calzones. Huge portions for the price, is an added benefit! The side salad could use a little help, but that did not take much away from the overall greatness of our dining experience. I could eat here daily!

Visited April 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“If your looking for a good pizza, go elsewhere!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a margherita pizza from them and I was excited because I love the simplicity of a good margherita pizza. I specified that I wanted to add chicken and mushrooms on it. I also ordered an order of jalapeno poppers as a side order. I live 3 minutes down the road, and when I received the food, not only was the food cold, but it was a completely different pizza than I had ordered. I received a Bianco pizza. No sauce, no basil. It was so dry, I actually warmed up a can of pasta sauce I had laying around to try and save it. It was disgusting! Jalapeno poppers tasted like they were bought in the freezer aisle and hardly cooked through. Cheese was cold. I paid 33.00 . What a waste of money. I will never order from them ever again!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Virginia
“Always a great pizza and Philly Chicken Sanswich!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Have been going to this place for years. One of the best Italian restaurants in Ashburn. I tried their pizza, sandwiches and salads. They all taste great and the restaurant staff is always cheerful.

Visited October 2012