“yummy pizza!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
northern virginia
“yummy pizza!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

honest to goodness NY style pizza...love the crust...love the sauce...love the cheese...and love the fast delivery! oh yeah...LOVE the price!

Visited March 2013

88% Recommend
Columbia, SC
“Great Food... Great Prices... Huge Portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

The Italian dishes here were great, we enjoyed the pizza, pasta, hot subs, and calzones. Huge portions for the price, is an added benefit! The side salad could use a little help, but that did not take much away from the overall greatness of our dining experience. I could eat here daily!

Visited April 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“If your looking for a good pizza, go elsewhere!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I ordered a margherita pizza from them and I was excited because I love the simplicity of a good margherita pizza. I specified that I wanted to add chicken and mushrooms on it. I also ordered an order of jalapeno poppers as a side order. I live 3 minutes down the road, and when I received the food, not only was the food cold, but it was a completely different pizza than I had ordered. I received a Bianco pizza. No sauce, no basil. It was so dry, I actually warmed up a can of pasta sauce I had laying around to try and save it. It was disgusting! Jalapeno poppers tasted like they were bought in the freezer aisle and hardly cooked through. Cheese was cold. I paid 33.00 . What a waste of money. I will never order from them ever again!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Virginia
“Always a great pizza and Philly Chicken Sanswich!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Have been going to this place for years. One of the best Italian restaurants in Ashburn. I tried their pizza, sandwiches and salads. They all taste great and the restaurant staff is always cheerful.

Visited October 2012
Northern Virginia
“Don't Believe the Hype...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

Small and crowded for a restaurant can be charming or... well, it can just be small and crowded. If I am not mistaken, Manhattan Pizza was the first Italin restaurant to open in Ashburn. In this case, first doesn't mean best. I try to be fair here. The management is nice, but the food is just not that good. The way some of the people rave about the place on TripAdvisor makes me think that someone is planting reviews. In a nanosecond, I can think of several places within five miles that have better pizza ( Pomodoro's, Sal's, Anthony's, Paisano's). The bread for sandwiches is not good, and the most unforgivable mistake of all - the sauce! The sauce brings down everything that it touches. Hey, to each his own, right? Somebody must like their food - just not me.

• Visited December 2012