“Overall nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Mount Laurel
“Overall nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

Stayed for a Virginia Winery wedding. Room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Didn't offer free WiFi and can be a little bit noisy when there are alot of people staying there as rooms all face the large lobby area. We happened to stay on a busy weekend with many events and kids and it was a bit noisy. But I would recommend this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles-North/Loudoun, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I will certainly share your feedback with my Team

290 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
paterson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

. Highly recommend Highly recommend Highly recommend Highly recommend Highly recommend Highly recommend Highly recommend Highly recommend Highly recommend Highly recommend Highly recommend Highly recommend Highly recommend Great service !

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team
Las Vegas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

Excellent place to stay near Dulles airport. This property has a wonderful breakfast and evening reception with even healthy snack options. The place is well maintained and very clean. Quiet rooms that are well furnished with nice black out drapes.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback we appreciate your comments and great recommendation! Thank you!
Woodstock, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

If I could give this hotel a 10 out 10 rating I would . From the minute we arrive to the moment we check out there was nothing but positive things to say about this hotel. When we first checked in my husband and I went up to the room and noticed the hot tub in our room was too small, so we went to the desk simply asking to downgrade to a normal suite. However, the manager on duty would not allow this instead she gave us one of the corner suites room. Which was so big and both of us was impressed with this service. Our room was nice and clean, plenty of towels, really comfortable bed, with plenty of pillow. Also the room was very spacious, it did not feel like a normal hotel room. We then went to check out the other hotel amenities, nice clean pool and hot tub, the gym was also clean and decent equipment. Next was the manager reception/ dinner cause we got the romance package. BOY WE WERE IMPRESS WITH THIS. There was nice snacks and unlimited drinks ( which included alcohol). Never did we ever see this at another hotel. The bartender was also very friendly. Also the Gentlemen, waiting on us from dinner, I sadly can not remember his name, was so nice and helpful. He even gave us a dessert cause we were celebrating our anniversary. In the morning we felt like we were at a diner with the breakfast we received, plenty of hot foods to choose from, plus made to order omelets. One thing I would like to really point out is that all the staff who we came across was very friendly and made you feel welcome. I was so impressed with this hotel and overall experience. I felt that they went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. You bet we will be back.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.
New Haven, Connecticut
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Room was not made up (no linen service, bathroom cleaning, garbages emptied) after first day (stayed two days). We called housekeeping twice and all that happened was that new towels were delivered to room while we were out for dinner. Old towls left on floor, no new shampoo or other items provided. First time in years that I didn't leave a tip for housekeeping. On arrival no one told us that we needed to provide our Hilton Honors account number to get internet. I logged on and charged it to the room and then spoke to front desk the next day and gave them my HH number. When I inquired about removing charge internet she muttered something about this only being for gold honors members but she's take it off the bill anyway which she did. Probably not the greatest way of dealing with this. At check out when we inquired about "finality" of printed bill received repeat useless explanation of this being the "charge to this point" and never could get a straight answer as to whether there would be additional charges added later. Remote control for TV was broken - took two calls to desk to get it replaced. Worst overall experience ever at Embassy suites - don't know if this is a local issue but I'm very unlikely to stay at this one again (or recommend it to anyone since we have lots of family who stay in area regularly).

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles-North/Loudoun, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to the Embassy Suites Dulles North. I am truly disappointed to hear about the difficulty you experienced with the Internet and housekeeping. I will certainly share your comments with the staff and also review the Internet log in page making changes deemed necessary to make them more user friendly
Portsmouth, VA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I always enjoy Embassy Suites because of the roomy accommodations, cooked to order breakfast and manager's reception. This stay was made even better by the stationery bike in my guest room. I really appreciated it!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Bowie, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

Good place to come and relax. Nice pool and workout area. Very nice staff and very spacious. I would definitely come back again. Would love to have a small personal kitchen though, as I love to cook my own food.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for taking the time give your great feedback! Please come back and visit us again but if you feel the need to cook! The Homewood Suites adjacent to us has suites that are furnished with full kitchens!. We appreciate your business.

Been to Embassy Suites Dulles-North/Loudoun? Share your experiences!