“Generally Very Good” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Bedford, United States
“Generally Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Pleasant and helpful staff. Just had an issue with no water for 2 days, and not much communication. I could deal with the lack of water better if I were more informed so i could decide what route would work best for me with the circumstance.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles-North/Loudoun, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Please accept our sincere apologies for the frustration this incident has caused you. We share your frustration and appreciate the feedback concerning our communication to the guests. Knowing they deserve the best in service we will add this to our ongoing safety training . We hope you will give us another chance to show you the quality hospitality you deserve should you return to our area in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

This hotel is really convenient to Dulles (previously I've only used BWI). Upon entering the hotel, I noticed that it was a professionally looking convention center. The front desk staff (Candee) was very cordial and engaged me in conversation other then the normal 'check in chatter'. To me that was important as I travel so much for work.

My room was a 2 Queen suite with comfortable beds, a desk in the main living area, microwave, and mini fridge. I was more than pleased with my room as it was clean, comfortable, and I loved that the desk was in the main living area as opposed to the bedroom. 2 flat screens rounded out the ensemble.

Breakfast was tops in this hotel! While it was serve yourself, there was a yogurt bar, a hot food bar (with eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, waffles, gravy, etc.), made to order omelets, pastry area, and coffee. I was shocked to find that it was complimentary!

I used the fitness room twice for cardio. As the weather turned cold during my week, I appreciated the treadmills.

There are numerous restaurants around the hotel to fit any budget, with some even in walking distance.

The hotel also has a shuttle, but I'm not sure of the details as I needed a rental.

My only complaint is that I booked through my airline, which was about $30/night higher than booking on trip advisor!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles-North/Loudoun, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team
KING OF PRUSSIA, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

no water for 5 plus hours had to determine where to go to the bathroom could not take a shower many other customers were very angry have stayed there three times before but will never stay again whyyyy do I have to leave at least 200 letters for a review the last day was terrible

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Please accept our sincere apologies for the hassle and frustration this incident has caused you. Unfortunately the circumstances described were beyond anyones control. We hope you will give us another chance to show you the quality hospitality you deserve should you return to our area in the future
reading, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

poor customer care. The bathroom was never cleaned or wiped down. Not much of a "vacation" when I am cleaning the bathroom AFtER housekeeping comes in. I also shouldn't have to chase down the housekeeping staff to replace my shampoo TWO days in a row!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

jruedinger, General Manager at Embassy Suites Dulles-North/Loudoun, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thanks for your review. I am very sorry we did provide you with the quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience and your review will help us do just that. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider giving us another chance
Sterling, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I recently attended the Fall Conference for the NOVA Chapter of the IAAP. While I cannot speak for the room accommodations, as I am local, the meeting and dining spaces provided were perfect for our group. The food provided was much more than I expected and was very pleased. The selections were well-prepared and seemed to satisfy all. Definitely look forward to another event hosted there soon!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and food. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team and look forward to hosting your group again in the future.
Woodbridge, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

It is very difficult to find accomodations for a family of 6 without booking two rooms. The room was comfortable for us all. The breakfast is the best breakfast of any hotel visit that we've been at! Made to order omlets, french toast. pasteries, yougurt with granola! Something for everyone! The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.
Dumfries
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

First time at this property. Plenty of space and good amenities. The only discomfort was the temperature in the huge atrium - too cool. The complementary breakfast included made to order omelets was excellent. Could have used more table and chairs during that period.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thanks for your review. I am very happy we were able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve. I am sorry for the atrium temp inconveniences you experienced during your time with us. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience and your review will help us do just t

Been to Embassy Suites Dulles-North/Loudoun? Share your experiences!