“Conscientious Staff--Red Carpet Treatment!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
Manassas, Virginia, United States
“Conscientious Staff--Red Carpet Treatment!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Nov 12, 2013: As a member of a professional organization, International Association of Administrative Professionals, I was very pleased with the end-to-end services provided by the full compliement of staff for our Annual Fall Conference. From reception/registration to meeting room support, food and beverage, setup, all the way down to the coat rack!

The staff was thoughtful, stayed close by to attend to any needs, quick to react. The room was pleasantly setup, comfortable HVAC, quiet staff changed out food service without disruptions! Good food, plenty of options.

I would recommend Homewood Suites Dulles without hesitation for conference needs and special thank you to all of the staff who assisted the IAAP with the Fall Conference...you helped us present a professional event.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Kory D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write of your recent meetings and functions. It is through such candid feedback that we continue to improve upon our product and services. Your kind and gracious comments regarding the Hotel facilities and the exceptional service and attention you received from the entire staff are greatly appreciated. Indeed they are all true service oriented professionals. Frankly, my entire team makes my job embarrassingly easy! I have taken the liberty of sharing your comments with them.. Please visit us again when you return to the Ashburn area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Rockaway, NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in 2010 and it was great so I decided to stay again this month. The hotel was clean and the staff was very cordial. However, after our last trip, a restaurant (The V, Virginia's Eatery and Brew House) was opened next to the hotel. On Friday night, we heard their loud music from 9pm to 12am. It was worse on Saturday night since it lasted till 2am. I could hear the music even with the tv on. It was extremely annoying. I'm not sure if only the rooms facing the restaurant heard the music. I don't think I will be staying here again unless they do something about the loud music.

Room Tip: Ask about room location
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
On behalf of the Homewood Suites Hotel, I offer my apology for the disturbance you experienced from the neighboring restaurant. Certainly, this is not the type of guest experience we are trying to provide. I am particularly sorry that we were unaware of the problem at the time so that immediate corrective action could be taken. We have discused this issue and the restaurant has agreed to remove the band from the outside tent area and place them inside of the restaurant. . Rest assured these problems have been addressed to avoid them from re-occurring in the future. Please visit us again when you return to the Ashburn area.
Meaford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

I had a great time staying at this Hotel during a business trip in October 2013. I arrived early and the Check in girl was very accommodating and arranged for rooms earlier than normal so I could set up for my business meeting. The service and the food along with the accommodation were outstanding. I would definitely stay here in the future. RWW

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kory D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Robin thank you for staying at the Homewood Suites. We realize you have so many other options, and can only appreciate that you chose to stay with us.
Your kind and gracious comments regarding the Hotel facilities and service you received from the our staff are greatly appreciated and we appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.
Norcross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

I enjoyed my stay here. I came on business and the room was quite and clean. There are many resturants within walking distnce and a short drive, If you like seafood go to Fords Fish Shack less the a 5 min drive. The staff at the hotel is very helpful and I felt like I was at home.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Toni thank you for staying at the Homewood Suites. We realize you have so many other options, and can only appreciate that you chose to stay with us.
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

I would rate the hotel very differently based on the two different rooms I had. The first room was 107, carpet was old and stained and the room smelled very musty. The living room window would not lock so I requested a different room. The night desk clerk was very accommodating and gave me room 200 instead. Room 200 was recently renovated and very nice. New carpet and paint and no musty smells very nice room. SO REQUEST A RENOVATED ROOM. The hotel is a bit hard to see from the road, you will see the sign for the Embassy Suites and the Homewood Suites, but as you pull into the driveway you will have to drive past the Embassy Suites before you see the Homewood Suites. There is not too much immediately close to the hotel; there is a new sports bar that looked like it just opened, a Five Guys Hamburger Restaurant, and an Asian Restaurant right next to the hotel. There is also a restaurant in the Embassy Suites but expect to drive to everything else. I did not have the breakfast that was included but I did have the free dinner there on one evening. They have a free dinner Monday through Thursday evening. I had a salad, stuffed shells, and garlic bread. It is a limited selection and the stuffed shells were a bit dry but they still tasted good and it was free which was great. They offered a beer or a glass of wine along with water and lemonade to drink. Again not amazing..but did I say it was free. Nice hotel and well priced.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
I first and foremost want to thank you for staying at the Homewood Suites. We realize you have so many other options, I deeply regret the issues you encounter in your guest room , rest assured these problems are being corrected by installing new carpet in every one of our suites and updating each room . Your kind and gracious comments regarding service and attention you received from our desk staff are greatly appreciated I would like for you to try our hotel again when you return to the Dulles/Loudoun area.
Ocala, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

we arrived on a Thursday evening and dinner was nearly over and they only do the dinners Mon-Thursday so the desk clerk found a $25.00 gift card from a near by restaurant for us to use. The breakfast was very good and with breakfast and a buffet dinner in the evening included along with beer and wine if you chose it is a great value especially for a family. this particular Homewood suites is connected literally to an embassy suites and the embassy suites did the room service and the food was very good. Our room was spacious and clean and comfortable and had a stove top and Micro wave and full size fridge and plates and dishes. a table and chairs for dinning and work desk. the shower was handicapped equipped which was good for us. the location was great and near other eateries and places of interest and not far from Dulles . All and all we thoroughly enjoyed Homewood suites Dulles

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I first and foremost want to thank you for staying at the Homewood Suites. We realize you have so many other options, and can only appreciate that you chose to stay with us.
Your kind and gracious comments regarding the Hotel facilities and the attention you received from our desk staff are greatly appreciated and we appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Hotel offers a full meal from 5:00 to 7:00 PM in a buffet along with beer and wine. Breakfast is also served from 6:00 to 9:00 AM. The rooms are clean and well-appointed. The hotel is beautiful and well-maintained. Staff is very helpful.

Room Tip: Interior suites have windows that open to the pool area. The lights are on all night.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Kory D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Your kind and gracious comments regarding the Hotel facilities and the exceptional service and attention you received from the entire staff are greatly appreciated and we appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Been to Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA? Share your experiences!