“Great for Large Families, Access to DC” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
South Bend, Indiana
“Great for Large Families, Access to DC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had stayed at a Homewood for the first time on business earlier this spring. What a value! Spacious suites, breakfast daily and dinner Monday through Thursday included. When we planned our vacation to DC, we chose this hotel for the six of us. It was perfect! Add two pools to the list of accommodations, cheaper pricing due to its distance from DC (but not too far for a daily drive in or to catch the Metro), and close to lots of shopping and attractions. For budget and ammenities, Homewood Suites - Dulles rocks!

Kory D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
I will share your feedback with the team and we appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Philadelphia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The staff at this hotel was very kind and helpful. They gave me a late checkout with no extra fees so my baby could finish her afternoon nap. The hotel was quiet and very clean and the blackout shades kept the room extremely dark for sleeping. Although the hot breakfast was lukewarm, the selection of food was nice and the eating area was well kept. I would stay here again, and next time bring a swimsuit to try out the pool!

Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The hotel is nice, the staff is friendly, the rooms are comfortable, and clean. I would recommend to this hotel to my peers, family members, and friends. As a Hilton diamond member, I was recognized but had to as to VIP welcome package.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Peterstown, WV, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Excellent breakfast buffet with great service. Rooms are comfortable and service is good. Location is perfect for visiting family in the area. Convenient access to nearby outlet mall, Wegman's grocery, and several restaurants.

Weiden, Bayern, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was nicely surprised by the spacious rooms and the comfort. I appreciate staying in a nice hotel that accepts pets. Staff was helpful and I loved the convenience of the hotel shuttle from the airport. It was a quick 15 minute ride from Dulles. I wish I had the opportunity to relax and stay longer. Great working air conditioner.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kory D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Shawn I first and foremost want to thank you for staying at the Homewood Suites. We realize you have so many other options, and can only appreciate that you chose to stay with us.
Boise, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed at the Homewood Suites hotel in Ashburn Virginia while on a business trip. I was very impressed with the overall experience. Great food, friendly service, great shuttle services, and very nice clean hotel. Probably the best hotel stay I have ever had.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

hegins, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

very nice hotel and very nice and helpful staff. will recommend to everyone looking for hotel. the breakfast and afternoon dinners were great everything on our stay was very nice. the rooms were very clean and comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Been to Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA? Share your experiences!