“Dulles Homewood Suites” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
Georgia, United States
“Dulles Homewood Suites”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The hotel is nice, the staff is friendly, the rooms are comfortable, and clean. I would recommend to this hotel to my peers, family members, and friends. As a Hilton diamond member, I was recognized but had to as to VIP welcome package.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kory D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
I will share your feedback with the team and we appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Peterstown, WV, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Excellent breakfast buffet with great service. Rooms are comfortable and service is good. Location is perfect for visiting family in the area. Convenient access to nearby outlet mall, Wegman's grocery, and several restaurants.

Weiden, Bayern, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I was nicely surprised by the spacious rooms and the comfort. I appreciate staying in a nice hotel that accepts pets. Staff was helpful and I loved the convenience of the hotel shuttle from the airport. It was a quick 15 minute ride from Dulles. I wish I had the opportunity to relax and stay longer. Great working air conditioner.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kory D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Shawn I first and foremost want to thank you for staying at the Homewood Suites. We realize you have so many other options, and can only appreciate that you chose to stay with us.
Boise, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed at the Homewood Suites hotel in Ashburn Virginia while on a business trip. I was very impressed with the overall experience. Great food, friendly service, great shuttle services, and very nice clean hotel. Probably the best hotel stay I have ever had.

hegins, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

very nice hotel and very nice and helpful staff. will recommend to everyone looking for hotel. the breakfast and afternoon dinners were great everything on our stay was very nice. the rooms were very clean and comfortable.

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Typical Homewood Suites location. Clean room, polite staff and very good buffet breakfast. Very pleasant stay. This hotel is a very good value. Only 10 minutes from Dulles International Airport via hotel shuttle. Will definitely stay here again.

Montclair, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Spent the night at this location , it is adjacent to An Embassy suites so between the two the amenities are a little nicer then average Homewood suites . The room was ready upon arrival, Check in was a breeze, the clerk was very friendly. The room was very comfortable and nice. The kids had the opportunity to use the pool area both the indoor and outdoor pools were very refreshing and nicely set up, seemingly nice. The breakfast was full And appeared fresher than most other location serve, included fresh eggs not the round hockey pucks some places aetve and crispy bacon , not the soggy microwaved stuff some serve. The only issue I had was with housekeeping knocking at my door shortly after 8 am on A Saturday morning asking what time I was checking out. I know that they wAnt to clean but 8 am , come on .... Check in Is at noon, I just got here the night before and was sleeping , she woke the family knocking. It was obvious check put was at noon, 3 hours later, why wake me to ask

• Stayed August 2013
Kory D, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
mauinokaoi I first and foremost want to thank you for staying at the Homewood Suites. We realize you have so many other options, and can only appreciate that you chose to stay with us.
I will share with my housekeeping team your feedback and use it as a training tool .we appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Been to Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA? Share your experiences!