“Great Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 hotels in Ashburn
Aurora, Colorado
“Great Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I have been staying at the Homewood Suites in Ashburn on and off for over a year, and the customer service at this facility is excellent. From the ladies at the front desk, Evelynn and Promita, the food service people, Jen and Lina, to the managers, Jim and Ahmad. No hotel is perfect, but the team at Homewood Suites help long term travelers feel welcome. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ahmad E, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write and share about your experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team; we do appreciate your loyalty to our Homewood suite Dulles-North. I will make sure to share your comment with my team.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Dulles- North

164 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband stayed here for about a month and half and then I joined him for an extra two to three weeks. In my opinion it's just an average hotel and the staff is friendly. Although the location to places is good, getting out of the hotel is a pain. There is no traffic light so you can end up sitting there for a bit waiting for an opening to get out. That's not the hotel's fault, but something to consider if you are someone that just wants to be able to get out and go. The biggest headache was the internet connection. I do not understand how they can claim to have high speed internet when our connection was always dragging. And I can see from previous reviews that we were not the only ones with this problem. I stayed at a Homewood Suites a few miles south of this one and it was a night and day difference in internet connection. This wasn't a bad hotel, just don't think we would stay here again given other options in the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Ahmad E, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post this review about our hotel. I apologize that you had some issues with getting out of the hotel and had to wait for traffic opening to get out; the good news is that we will have a traffic light installed by May of 2013 and that was approved by the county. Also, we just upgraded to a higher speed internet.
We appreciate your business and want the chance to win you over. I hope that you???ll give us another try!

nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We recently stayed at the Homewood Suites in Ashburn. This is our second visit in the past year. This time, we stayed in a King Studio Suite on the 3rd floor. The room was very clean, and the beds were comfortable. The room was next to a stairwell, but we heard no noise from that. The room itself was spacious, a large one-room studio that includes the living/kitchen area (full size refrigerator, microwave, stovetop, small coffeepot, plates, silverware), and a bed area with 1 King bed. The sofa also folded out to a double bed. The room had a large flat-screen (looked new) LCD TV. The bathroom was large (huge shower), with a separate dressing area; the toiletries provided were from Neutrogena (soaps) and Bath & Body Works (Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion). There is a safe in the closet for securing valuables. The room itself was quiet, even though the hotel was full during our visit. This hotel connects to an Embassy Suites, and the hotels share an indoor pool. Breakfast was very good, with a varied selection of food items (scrambled eggs, hash browns, turkey sausage, pancakes, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc). The staff was friendly and helpful. You can walk to many restaurants, the hotel is in a very central location. The room is a good value for the room size, quality, and breakfast. We were very pleased during this stay, and happy to find the standards were the same as last year.

Room Tip: We had a 3rd floor room that overlooked the pool. During off season (outdoor pool is covered), this...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ahmad E, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time out to write to us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. We are exultant that you really like our hotel. Please come back soon and see us.

San Diego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Quiet, and out of the way, this homewood is what you would expect. Breakfast is typical Homewood fare, and the room was typical of all Homewoods, clean, and comfortable. Nothing out of the ordinary---when you stay at one of these hotels, you get what you expect, and when you've been on the road that's important.

Room Tip: This hotel is right in the Dulles flight path---we were so tired, we never heard anything, but that...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ahmad E, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.

General Manager, Homewood suits Dulles-North
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Very frieldny and polite staff in a quiet area. Staff remembered me from check in! Good combination for visitors from out of town. Nice breakfast with good service helped get my day going. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Ahmad E, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. I will make sure to share this with my team members.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Dulles -North
Somerset, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

My husband and I used to take weekend getaways together and we always stayed here. Just a few years ago this was a great place to stay. It pains me to say it is now awful. They've double the price, and the quality is terrible. There is no quality any more. My room was filthy. I was shocked. I don't who they have in housekeeping these days, but "THEY'RE NOT DOING THEIR JOB!!". Everything was "gross" as another reviewer put it. I will never stay here again. Never.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. Thank you again for your review.

Sincerely, Ahmad Erbinieh
General Manager, Homewood Suites Dulles -North
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

My job relocated me to the Northern Virginia area and i needed an extended stay hotel to stay at during my housing search. I called up Homewood Dulles and spoke with the management....they gave me a great rate. The staff and management were extremely accomodating and sensitive to my needs during my 30+ day stay. This was a quiet hotel and made me feel at home even for this short time....the rooms are spacious and comfy (thought it could use some updates and renovations). Overall I was pleased with my stay and would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: I stayed in the King Studio- super comfy!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Ahmad E, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, September 11, 2012

General Manager, Homewood Suites Dulles-North

Been to Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA? Share your experiences!