“Quiet and Comfortable, Good Location” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Ashburn
nc
“Quiet and Comfortable, Good Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We recently stayed at the Homewood Suites in Ashburn. This is our second visit in the past year. This time, we stayed in a King Studio Suite on the 3rd floor. The room was very clean, and the beds were comfortable. The room was next to a stairwell, but we heard no noise from that. The room itself was spacious, a large one-room studio that includes the living/kitchen area (full size refrigerator, microwave, stovetop, small coffeepot, plates, silverware), and a bed area with 1 King bed. The sofa also folded out to a double bed. The room had a large flat-screen (looked new) LCD TV. The bathroom was large (huge shower), with a separate dressing area; the toiletries provided were from Neutrogena (soaps) and Bath & Body Works (Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion). There is a safe in the closet for securing valuables. The room itself was quiet, even though the hotel was full during our visit. This hotel connects to an Embassy Suites, and the hotels share an indoor pool. Breakfast was very good, with a varied selection of food items (scrambled eggs, hash browns, turkey sausage, pancakes, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc). The staff was friendly and helpful. You can walk to many restaurants, the hotel is in a very central location. The room is a good value for the room size, quality, and breakfast. We were very pleased during this stay, and happy to find the standards were the same as last year.

Room Tip: We had a 3rd floor room that overlooked the pool. During off season (outdoor pool is covered), this...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ahmad E, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time out to write to us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. We are exultant that you really like our hotel. Please come back soon and see us.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Dulles-North

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
San Diego
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Quiet, and out of the way, this homewood is what you would expect. Breakfast is typical Homewood fare, and the room was typical of all Homewoods, clean, and comfortable. Nothing out of the ordinary---when you stay at one of these hotels, you get what you expect, and when you've been on the road that's important.

Room Tip: This hotel is right in the Dulles flight path---we were so tired, we never heard anything, but that...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Ahmad E, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.

General Manager, Homewood suits Dulles-North
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Very frieldny and polite staff in a quiet area. Staff remembered me from check in! Good combination for visitors from out of town. Nice breakfast with good service helped get my day going. I would recommend staying here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Ahmad E, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, September 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. I will make sure to share this with my team members.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Dulles -North
Somerset, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

My husband and I used to take weekend getaways together and we always stayed here. Just a few years ago this was a great place to stay. It pains me to say it is now awful. They've double the price, and the quality is terrible. There is no quality any more. My room was filthy. I was shocked. I don't who they have in housekeeping these days, but "THEY'RE NOT DOING THEIR JOB!!". Everything was "gross" as another reviewer put it. I will never stay here again. Never.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with the cleanliness of your room and apologize for this experience. We work hard to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of our guests and apologize that we were unable to meet that expectation. I am working with our housekeeping staff to prevent this from happening in the future. Thank you again for your review.
We appreciate your business and want the chance to win you over. I hope that you???ll give us another try!

Sincerely, Ahmad Erbinieh
General Manager, Homewood Suites Dulles -North
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

My job relocated me to the Northern Virginia area and i needed an extended stay hotel to stay at during my housing search. I called up Homewood Dulles and spoke with the management....they gave me a great rate. The staff and management were extremely accomodating and sensitive to my needs during my 30+ day stay. This was a quiet hotel and made me feel at home even for this short time....the rooms are spacious and comfy (thought it could use some updates and renovations). Overall I was pleased with my stay and would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: I stayed in the King Studio- super comfy!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Ahmad E, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, September 11, 2012

General Manager, Homewood Suites Dulles-North
Markham, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

We stayed at this hotel for about 2 weeks, in that time we had to stay in three different rooms. We made our reservations on line and upon checking in were told that they had allowed another group of individuals at the hotel to extend their stay and bumped us out of the hotel, we had to provide the email confirmation and seek out a not so nice conversation with management, who then provided a room for us. The second night we moved to a larger room (yes we had to move ourselves), however, there were ants and cockroaches in the room, mold on the shower curtain, stains on the carpet, noisy airconditioning and furniture that was very worn and dirty. We were not able to move that night, so two days later we moved to another room (yes, we had to move ourselves again), leaving the critters in the second room. All of this moving with two small kids did not bode well nor was it easy since we were relocating back to the states from being stationed overseas. While staff did service the room, they routinely did not restock the towels, so while they removed the used towels they didn't replace with any so many evening we had to track towels down. The usual Hilton hospitality and desire to make things right before you notice they are wrong or at least help to make things better did not exist. The staff seemed not to communicate well between themselves and either were too busy with the Embassy Suites next door or were echoing management's view and approach to customers. One positive, the breakfast was generally good and the cook and hostess were very friendly - too bad they weren't the ones at the front desk.

Room Tip: Choose another hotel.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Ahmad E, General Manager at Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA, responded to this review, August 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to Homewood Suites Dulles North. I apologize for the issues that you encountered on your stay. I will take your feedback and use it as a learning experience to better serve our guests and to help our team pay attention to details.

Thank you again for your feedback. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to win your business again.

General Manager, Homewood Suites Dulles- North
Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I checked into the Homewood Suites in July for my brothers wedding. It was my first time at a Homewood Suites and I was surprisingly satified with the service and the staff's helpful attitude. There is not much to do in and around Ashburn but the hotel was in an area that was located next to several restaurants. The hotel mangement even called to ask if my stay was satifactory, which was a nice touch. The hotel definitely needs renovations, especially the TV and bathrooms. The carpet also looks a little dingy. However, overall I was satified with my stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!! We are definitely working on some upgrades.
Thank you and hope you stay with us again!!

General Manager, Homewood Dulles- North

Been to Homewood Suites Dulles - North / Loudoun, VA? Share your experiences!