“Good Beer, Good Food and a Movie!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Fun and Games in Ashburn
Sterling, Virginia
14 attraction reviews
“Good Beer, Good Food and a Movie!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I tried this place out shortly after it opened and really enjoyed it. We have already planned to go back. Our waiter was great. Very attentive and quickly got in and out without disturbing the movie watching. They have a great Beer selection and the pretzel is awesome! I want to go back just for that pretzel! YUM! I had the pizza, which was very tasty and my boyfriend had a burger. the only thing I will say is that you have to remember that it is pretty dark in a theater and a burger can be a bit hard to eat when you cant see what you are doing/eating. We also liked that you could order tickets online and reserve your seat so that you don't have to rush to get there early for a good seat. You can also meet up before hand and enjoy some drinks in the bar area in the lobby before heading in to see your movie. We are excited to watch another movie here!

Visited August 2013

Reston, Virginia, United States
4 attraction reviews
“Good Idea, Bad Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I like the concept of eating dinner while watching a movie. My wife and I went. The food was good, the movie, well it was a movie, but the SERVICE WAS BAD. The system is that when you want a server to come, you place your paper in a slot like a flag. Well, the system didn't work. There were only 20 people in the theater for our movie, but it took 45 minutes to get a glass of water. I don't understand the problem.

Visited October 2013
Reston
23 attraction reviews
“Great place to see a movie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Can't say how much I love this theater! Prices on par with "regular" theaters but the food/drinks are cheaper and the quality is much, much higher. So nice to sit down, have waiter service, etc. Clean (though I think it's pretty much brand new), even the bathrooms were relatively clean. Full bar, too.

As for food, we got the soft pretzel, super fresh, hot, and actually had a great flavor, even without the excellent mustard sauce and the queso. Also got a milkshake, which was good and the carnivore pizza. The cheese on the pizza was EXACTLY the way cheese should be, stringy, ooey, and gooey and they put a ton of toppings on. I liked that they let me get the kid's size milkshake. I'm lactose-intolerant and love milkshakes. An adult size one would have killed me but the kid size allowed me to enjoy without getting too sick.

Comfy seats, good food, great service, can't ask for better than that!

Visited September 2013
Leesburg, VA
4 attraction reviews
“It'll get better.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Have been here two times, with mixed results. Went to see one movie on a Sat. AM. A younger man served us and we were given excellent service. He even poked his head out every 10 min. or so, to see if anyone needed anything. Today, Sunday, we went to a 1 PM movie, theatre #3. The woman who served us was awful. It took her probably 25 minutes to pick up or order, then we ordered a refill of soda and another drink, and that took about 20 minutes for her to pick up. When she brought the bill, she asked if we wanted a container and I clearly said "yes." Never saw it, had to leave half of a pizza there. While I waited for my companion, I was standing in the hallway next to the kitchen. In the hallway, a supervisor (20 something male) was berating a server in front of everyone. That's horrible management. We have enough I'm-better-than-you vibes in this area of Loudoun. At the same time, the server that we had was chasing a customer out the door, as she had given him back the wrong credit card. He wasn't happy. It's so nice to have a movie theatre that doesn't allow talking and cell phones. I hope they get the staff and management training sorted out.

Visited September 2013
northern virginia
5 attraction reviews
“Great idea and really good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

It's a movie theater with a full menu of tasty food AND a full bar! This place is great. The seats are comfy, the food is surprisingly good and the mojitos are fantastic. Our server, Matt, was very friendly, fast and knowledgable. We will definitely be back. They have theme nights too...I see an Animal House toga party on their calendar next week!

Visited July 2013