“It'll get better.” 3 of 5 stars

Leesburg, VA
4 attraction reviews
“It'll get better.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Have been here two times, with mixed results. Went to see one movie on a Sat. AM. A younger man served us and we were given excellent service. He even poked his head out every 10 min. or so, to see if anyone needed anything. Today, Sunday, we went to a 1 PM movie, theatre #3. The woman who served us was awful. It took her probably 25 minutes to pick up or order, then we ordered a refill of soda and another drink, and that took about 20 minutes for her to pick up. When she brought the bill, she asked if we wanted a container and I clearly said "yes." Never saw it, had to leave half of a pizza there. While I waited for my companion, I was standing in the hallway next to the kitchen. In the hallway, a supervisor (20 something male) was berating a server in front of everyone. That's horrible management. We have enough I'm-better-than-you vibes in this area of Loudoun. At the same time, the server that we had was chasing a customer out the door, as she had given him back the wrong credit card. He wasn't happy. It's so nice to have a movie theatre that doesn't allow talking and cell phones. I hope they get the staff and management training sorted out.

Visited September 2013

northern virginia
5 attraction reviews
“Great idea and really good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

It's a movie theater with a full menu of tasty food AND a full bar! This place is great. The seats are comfy, the food is surprisingly good and the mojitos are fantastic. Our server, Matt, was very friendly, fast and knowledgable. We will definitely be back. They have theme nights too...I see an Animal House toga party on their calendar next week!

Visited July 2013
“4k Digital films and great local beer selection served to your seat.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

The films are in 4k. Large beer selection that is served to you in your seat. Decent American style food.
The seating are assigned and you pay at about 30min left of the movie.
The pizza wasn't bad and was a large portion. I could only eat half of it. This is my new favorite way to see a movie.

Visited August 2013
STERLING
“Fun at the Alamo”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We rarely go to the movies, but if I'm gonna go, then this is the most fun way. We would spend about the same amount or more doing dinner and a movie, but here, you can do dinner with the movie! The service is great, the food was yummy. We sat in the bar before our show and had a glass of wine - very nice! This was my second time, and the first was just as fun, only that time it was snacks and a movie - the bottomless bowl of popcorn and drinks. The theater chairs are comfortable, nice screen and sound, and spacious! We had to sit in the very front row the first time I went and it was fine, although I do admit I like sitting further back better. Fun place!

Visited August 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
“New Favorite Movie Theatre!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

This place is the best. You get comfy seats with a great view, and seatside service that is friendly, fast, and unobtrusive. The popcorn is freshly popped and served in a bowl with butter, just like being at home. The food is decent, and being able to have champagne with your popcorn? Absurdly awesome. The stuff they run before the movie is a little weird, but let's call it "quirky". Love, love, love this theatre.

Visited July 2013