“The Grandchildren Loved It - and coffee for me, too” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Playgrounds
Attraction Details
Reston, Virginia, United States
4 attraction reviews
“The Grandchildren Loved It - and coffee for me, too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We took our grandchildren, boy 4 girl 2. They loved it. I even drank a cup of good coffee. Excellent playground. Adults are able to crawl through it with the kids, and that made it possible for our 2-year-old granddaughter to enjoy everything.

Visited May 2013

New York, NY
9 attraction reviews
“A must do, especially on a rainy day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is a dream if you have kids. My two year old daughter had a blast. It is $10 for an hour and a half, with each paying kid, I think up to 2 adults can go in. There is an exploring/climbing structure similar to the indoor play enters at fast good restaurants only on a much bigger scale. There is a ball area inside and a section for riding toys. The climbing structure is big enough and solid enough for parents to interact as well. There is a very nice, rather large well equipped play kitchen area. For smaller ones there are a couple of padded areas with a little house to climb in and around with some baby toys. We will be back, but a note of warning, they get super busy on the weekends, and hit their capacity limit not long after opening, so timing is everything.

Visited April 2013
Manassas, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
“nice playground”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My 5 year old son and 1 year old daughter had so much fun at Chibis. We will be back again. It would be nice if we could stay stay a little more than the 90minutes but it's not a big deal.

Visited March 2013
Winnipeg, Manitoba
110 attraction reviews
“Grandchildren aged 2 and 5 love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

There is something for each young child with a small kitchen / livingroom, infant area, huge climbing, sliding, ball section and a toy area. You can buy or bring snacks.

Visited March 2013
Aurora, Colorado
24 attraction reviews
“I wish I had one where I live...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I took my 10 month old son there, and he loved it. Most indoor playgrounds only have things for older kids, but this has something for every age. We were in town visiting, so the owner let us stay longer because nobody else was there. I wish there was one where I live.

Visited December 2012