“Amazing tours and support” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 Attractions in Ashburn
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Get Out & Go Tours, LLC is a bicycle rental and tour company located one mile from the W&OD bike trail in Ashburn, VA. "GoTours" offers daily, weekly, or longer term bike rentals, with pickup hours by appointment, and strives to service client needs, even if early or late in the day. Road, Mountain, hybrid, tandem, children's, trail-a-bikes, trailers and camping gear are available. Conference groups or individuals are welcome clientele. As a family run small business, advance coordination for bike rental pickup is recommended.GoTours specializes in running single and multi-day bike tours on the C&O Canal, Great Allegheny Passage, and other Mid-Atlantic rail-trails, and offers bicycle tour routes and events in Loudoun County's wine country.
DC
“Amazing tours and support”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2014 NEW

I have done over ten tours with Tom, all on the C&O and every single one has been amazing. Tom and Kyle provide awesome support in every way. The food provided is awesome and the level of attention to detail (taking care of each guest's luggage, etc.) wonderful as well. Tom has such a great work ethic, as does Kyle. And one of his hallmarks is attention to detail and an ever-expanding effort to improve his business through improving service. Plus, these tours are a ton of fun and the C&O provides a beautiful ride.

Visited September 2014

Toronto, Canada
3 attraction reviews
“"A weekend rental with a difference."”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2014

Finally, a place you can trust completely to have all kinds of bikes for rent, to be open any time you want, and to offer an incredibly high level of personal service. We stumbled online across Get Out & Go when we were doing the Virginia Back Roads Century Ride. We didn't want to put our own bikes on the plane from Toronto and all the bike stores in the area closed early on Sunday, right in the middle of the 100Km ride. So.....Tom was a real life-saver. Now that we know the DC area has such a resort, we'll bring our friends back next year for sure.

Bob Ramsay and Jean Marmoreo

Visited September 2014
GetOutAndGoTours, Owner at Get Out & Go Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Bob and Jean, Thank you for providing your review. We enjoyed meeting and learning about you and your many activities. Our guest, George, enjoyed his conversation with you while I fit the bikes. It was my pleasure to make sure everything was right for you, and our family business looks forward to the continued relationship.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Outstanding Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

I have used GO&G twice to rent bicycles while staying in the DC area on airline work overnight stays. As an airline pilot, we do not typically get enough time to see the cities we stay in overnight, especially when we stay at "airport hotels". But Tom delivered a rental bicycle to my hotel, I rode and enjoyed the DC area, and Tom picked the bike back up from my hotel, with ZERO hassles. I wish there were rental services as accommodating as GO&G all over this beautiful country!!

I plan to use GO&G EVERY time I stay in the DC area.

Visited August 2014
Eagle, Idaho
“5 day tour of the Virginias”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

We just got back from a 5 day tour with Get Out & Go Tours. We had a fantastic time! This was our 3rd trip with Tom and Kyle and once again they exceeded our expectations. We live in Idaho and choose to fly to Baltimore just to go with this tour company. Everything was perfect from the bikes to the hotels to the food! We highly recommend them and can't wait until we can return for our next trip. Thanks again Tom and Kyle for another perfect vacation. Dale and Doreen

Visited August 2014
GetOutAndGoTours, Owner at Get Out & Go Tours - Day Tours, responded to this review, August 17, 2014
We are very pleased that you enjoyed our inaugural and exploratory edition of the Tour of the Virginias, and it has been our pleasure to travel with you on each of your tours with Get Out & Go Tours. I hope we can create more satisfying tour options to earn your continued business, and we appreciate your kind review of our family run business. Tom
Herndon, Virginia
“Pitt to D.C.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

I just returned from a six day ride on the GAP and C&O Canal from Pittsburgh to D.C. It was my first touring ride and Tom set me up for success. I rented a Trek Verve and panniers at an awesome price. The equipment was well maintained and worked flawlessly throughout the 350 mile ride. Tom walked me through the entire route and provided invaluable tips on what to expect along the way.

Visited July 2014