“Fabulous seafood to share with friends” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 188 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Leesburg, Virginia
“Fabulous seafood to share with friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Got to meet my son for lunch on a gorgeous Friday. He had jambalaya and I had my favorite angry mussels. We sat outside and caught up on our lives. The food was scrumptious and complemented the gorgeous day.

Visited July 2014

Pinehurst, North Carolina
“A Fishy Tale!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We dined here recently and had a wonderful experience. It is a very popular restaurant so I would advise making a reservation especially on a Friday or Saturday evening. If you do not have a reservation, you will be waiting but they do have comfortable seating either inside or out. The staff is very friendly and will explain their specials along with the prices since these items are not on a menu. You can asked to be seated at the bar, outside, or inside. I would suggest trying their lobster bisque soup. Fabulous! I hate cool or cold soups and mine was served piping hot!! The shrimp tacos are extremely good! They serve 3 of them and you will probably need a box to take home! You can upgrade to sweet potato French fries. Believe me, you will have enough to share! Their steamed shrimp are large and come in 2 sizes (1/2 lb. & 1 lb.) You do clean these yourself! Enjoy! Can't wait to return!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank panthers1963
Ashburn, Virginia
“The best restaurant in Ashburn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Everything is fresh and well prepared. The deviled eggs are a great app and you can't go wrong with the shrimp roll. Tony's choice is always a good beer.

• Visited June 2014
South Riding, Virginia
“Love both locations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I eat at both the Ashburn location and in my community in South Riding. Great food, always fresh. Love the deviled eggs as an appetizer, and can never go wrong with the fish tacos. very busy for dinner so be patient or plan ahead!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Wayneva
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Great lobster rolls and shrimp!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We went yesterday to Fords Fish shack and both bought foot long lobster rolls. The other half bought Maine style (with the mayo) and I ordered Connecticut style (with melted butter). My butter came on the side which was wonderful because I am on a diet and didnt use it. My lobster roll was fantastic and more than enough for one meal. The other half loved the Maine lobster roll as well. On another note, I buy a pound of syeamed spiced shrimp here every chance I can. You can't get better steamed shrimp anywhere.

1 Thank booshkie1