“Try one and you'll be hooked” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #68 of 160 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Dessert
“Try one and you'll be hooked”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Even if you have never had smoothie in your life, I recommend you get one from Robeks. I have been going there since it opened (somany years ago, I can't remember how long it's been) and I have to say it is not only the first but it is the ONLY restaurant I have ever gone to where the food is consistently awesome, EVERY time. No I am not exaggerating. It doesn't matter who serves you the smoothies, the bowls, the wraps, and the salads all come out tasting delicious (and I have tried at least one of each!. I say don't hesitate, if you are reading this, it means you are thinking big going there. Well I will stop writing so you cAn stop reading and GO. You won't be sorry you did.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ashburn, Virginia
“Best smoothies in ashburn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

Love their smoothies! I get a big Wednesday every time I go. They are fast and the smoothies taste great. Ask for a punch card and every ten you buy, you get a free one. Also enjoy a free boost in your smoothie whether it be vitamins or protein to many other ones. Also on certain days of the week they have discounts for workers, teachers, law enforcement. So go check and enjoy a smoothie!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, Virginia
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

They have the best all natural smoothies. Very polite people great service.

Visited December 2011