“Good quick lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Sandwiches
Huntington, New York
“Good quick lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Good quick lunch. The soup and sandwich combo was pretty good. Soups were a bit on the salty side and limited meat on the sandwiches, but overall not bad. People enjoyed their salads.

Visited March 2013

86% Recommend
Ashburn, Virginia
“Love their subs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I prefer potbellys over subway any day! Their wreck sandwich is excellent. It's a little pricey (all the sandwiches) but I think it's worth it. During lunch they get packed but it usually moves at a good pace. They have a live singer sometimes which is nice but at times the person will have their mic too loud. Saying all that def still one of my favorite lunch spots!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ashburn, Virginia
“Very busy, not sure food is worth the wait”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have always heard amazing things about Potbelly subs. I've had three subs there now and none of them really wowed me. It's just as good as anything you could get at Subway, Quizno's, etc... and I think they charge more!

The last time I went was on a Saturday and it was packed. The staff did their best, but after waiting in line so long I had hoped my sandwich would have been a lot better!

Visited March 2013
Sterling, Virginia
“Average sandwiches”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Tried the place three times but wasn't impressed with their sandwiches. They don't seem to have enough flavor and the selection is kind of boring.

Visited November 2012
“Just as other Potbelly's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

That's exactly what you'll get if you eat here to much. I love the place for a fast food sandwich shop. It's one of my go to's regardless of where I travel. If there's a Potbelly, I know exactly what I'm going to get.

Visited November 2012