“Just as other Potbelly's” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 157 Restaurants in Ashburn
Cuisines: Sandwiches
“Just as other Potbelly's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

That's exactly what you'll get if you eat here to much. I love the place for a fast food sandwich shop. It's one of my go to's regardless of where I travel. If there's a Potbelly, I know exactly what I'm going to get.

Visited November 2012

Sterling, Virginia
“Great sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is my teenage granddaughter's favorite place to eat. She enjoys telling the staff what she wants on her sandwich. You can put as many (or as few0 toppings on your sandwich as you like. Try the hot peppers!

Visited August 2012
Linden, Virginia
“Good Sandwiches and Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I love Potbelly Sandwich works. I try to eat at one anytime I'm in an area that has them. We ate here on a Sunday afternoon most recently. The service was very good at this location. We ordered an Italian and Smoked Ham and Cheese. We asked for the Italian to be made cold, which caused some confusion. The ham and cheese was warmed.

The Italian came out very dry. I returned to the counter and asked for more oil on the sandwich. The server was very accommodating and fixed it right away. The ham came out great.

The lines can be very long but are usually moved through quickly. Our meal with bottled drinks came to about $15. They make excellent milkshakes and offer other confections as well.

We will come back but order the sandwiches a little differently to ensure they come out good the first time.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
maryland
“Always love the sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

it was a long line, but it moved really quickly. I always like their sandwiches, so no complaints there. Service was fast and good.

Visited April 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Breakfast & Soups”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Love their Breakfast and Soups. Such a good price, in and out so fast and good flavors.

Visited December 2011