“Great Hibachi Experience” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Seattle, Washington
“Great Hibachi Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Nagoya had everything we were looking for on a Hibachi dinner. We had a party of nine which fit one grill perfectly. Our chef had plenty of tricks and a some I hadn't seen so far which is always fun. The food was tasty and the portions were generous too. There was plenty of cocktail and sake selection. It is a plus to be able to get decent sushi too! Everyone in our party had a great time.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ashburn, Virginia
“A good experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

Always had a great meal and worth every penny. The kids love to watch the chefs do their magic, and I love to eat it. It's a little pricey so not our average stop for dinner.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Virginia, United States
“good meal but little things matter too”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We were celebrating our daughter's birthday. The meal was good and the chef was adorable. He paid extra attention to my grandson. I have 2 small complaints..after having a $200 tab. I think it inappropriate to have a "plating fee" of $2 per person to serve our birthday cake. Also, a small thing, but not having a soda "refill". I was surprised that we were being charged for another soda. I think the restaurant would have better customer service if they did not follow this policy.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sterling, Virginia
“good food...nice atmosphere..but...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

We went to celebrate my daughter's birthday. We really enjoy the food and the entertainment of the chef who was especially fun loving with. my grandson. Two things I think the restaurant should re-consider is: #1 allowing soda refills vs charging for another drink and #2 if you bring your own birthday cake, they charge a $2 plating fee per person. We had a $200 tab and to charge addtl to put the cake on a plate was tacky and for that reason, on principle, don't know if I'd go back.Also, the server couldn't get our plates away from us quick enough. We barely ate the last bite and they were taken away..just got the feeling of "eat and get out quickly".

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kulpmont, Pennsylvania
“Good Japanese Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

Fun place to eat in Ashburn VA. A 3 Course meal that they cook in front of you, the man puts on a little show when he is cooking your food. The Brown Rice, soup, salad, was the best, the Steak was very tender and made to your liking. You will be taking some Home, what ever you order, you'll never eat it all! I do think they charge to much for drinks, $3.50 for a Small Chocolate Milk!
The main meals were $18 to 22 dollars, not bad for all you get!

• Visited September 2013