Stayed at Springhill Suites in early Feb 2011 with my family. We were instantly impressed by the modern lobby, and the plastic toys and Nickelodeon activity sheets we got from the front desk. We were even more impressed when we got to our spacious, modern room... we wanted to move right in! The room had two queen-size beds along with an area with a desk and sleeper sofa. There was also a small fridge and a microwave. As noted by other reviewers, the toilet and shower are separate which didn't matter to us, but might be good for others. The only issue is that the bathrooms are right across from the beds so I was worried I would wake someone up every time I went to the bathroom!
The (free) breakfast was awesome with eggs, turkey sausage, hash browns, yogurt and make-your-own waffles. What else could you want?? Also went to the indoor pool with the kids... it was a tiny pool, but good enough. My husband was happy with the 24-hour fitness center.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North is situated along Route 7 between Leesburg and Tyson's Corner. Free breakfast buffet, wired/wireless Internet, and transportation to Dulles International Airport. Come and enjoy our SpringHill Suites hotel, where each guest suite is innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give you the flexibility you need to work efficiently and relax comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.