This hotel is beautiful. It's either newly built or renovated, and it shows. Our room had a comfortable king bed, nice sitting area with stylish contemporary furnishings, and large LCD TV. I liked how the powder room was separated from the shower and vanity. It's a convenient feature when you have two people getting ready in the morning. There is a free hot breakfast, very delicious. Because we were on vacation, I didn't bring a laptop, so had to use the free computer station. They could use more than 2 computers because there was a bit of a wait first thing in the morning.
This hotel would be perfect for stylish travelers, except that it's in the middle of nowhere. It's in a undeveloped suburb, so there aren't any attractions around. It's also a bit of a drive to restaurants or shopping. There is major highway construction, so it's difficult to find and navigate around. I'm sure this is why our rate was so low, because otherwise it's a very beautiful and comfortable place.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North is situated along Route 7 between Leesburg and Tyson's Corner. Free breakfast buffet, wired/wireless Internet, and transportation to Dulles International Airport. Come and enjoy our SpringHill Suites hotel, where each guest suite is innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give you the flexibility you need to work efficiently and relax comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.