My fiance and I spent a week at this hotel in May 2010. It was a fantastic experience, the hotel staff was great and the complimentary breakfast was better than most hotel breakfasts we have experienced. There aren't very many things next to the hotel but there are many dining choices within two miles of the hotel. We traveled about 1 or 2 miles down the road into Ashburn Village to eat multiple times. Although there were a lot of middle school aged children staying in the hotel we never heard them. It was a great experience and we would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North is situated along Route 7 between Leesburg and Tyson's Corner. Free breakfast buffet, wired/wireless Internet, and transportation to Dulles International Airport. Come and enjoy our SpringHill Suites hotel, where each guest suite is innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give you the flexibility you need to work efficiently and relax comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.