We stayed at this hotel on the second night it was open. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the room was very nice. It was refreshingly different from your usual hotel room. The sliding doors fascinated my daughter, and the privacy screen dividing the desk/couch area from the beds was a nice touch. We also appreciated that we could actually set the room temp ourselves, and were able to turn the fan system fully off when we were asleep.
It was awesome to have a divided bathroom area (tub/sink in one room, toilet/sink in another).
The television selection was limited, and it was only really visible from one side of one bed, as the placement of the tv in the room was a little strange, but overall, the room was comfortable, and our stay was pleasant.
The pool was small and a little chilly, and the lack of a hot tub/jacuzzi of any sort disappointed mom a little!
Aside from a couple of "new hotel" glitches, which the staff cleared up right away, we found nothing to complain about.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North is situated along Route 7 between Leesburg and Tyson's Corner. Free breakfast buffet, wired/wireless Internet, and transportation to Dulles International Airport. Come and enjoy our SpringHill Suites hotel, where each guest suite is innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give you the flexibility you need to work efficiently and relax comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.