The staff was very helpful. We had multiple rooms, since this was a family gathering. The rooms actually accommodated about 8 people visiting. The lobby was well appointed and there was an outdoor seating area. The staff went out of their way to light the gas fire pit for us, so our group of 15 could sit outside and visit.
The breakfast was good and had a variety of items. There was something for everyone in our group.
The rooms were awesome. The room had a sofa, rolling chair for the desk and 2 queen beds. The toilet was separate from the shower area. The closet is huge. The desk had sliding glass partitions which could be closed to reduce light from the work area or opened to allow freer communication. You can tell that a lot of thought was put into the design of the space.
I would definitely stay here again, if in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North is situated along Route 7 between Leesburg and Tyson's Corner. Free breakfast buffet, wired/wireless Internet, and transportation to Dulles International Airport. Come and enjoy our SpringHill Suites hotel, where each guest suite is innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give you the flexibility you need to work efficiently and relax comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, Travelocity, Fareportal , Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.