I love this updated version of the Springhill Suites brand. Aside from the higher level Marriotts, I prefer springhill suites. It was a clean, spacious hotel. I really like the updated bathroom layout and the working desk setup.
Everyone at the hotel was very friendly. Breakfast spread was decent as well.
The only reason I wouldn't rate this excellent is because there isn't really anything around the hotel. Seems like an area that's being built up, but currently nothing there. Unless you want chick-fil-a, you're driving 10-15 minutes, which isn't terrible.
Convenient to where I was working and close enough to Dulles without a crazy commute.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North is situated along Route 7 between Leesburg and Tyson's Corner. Free breakfast buffet, wired/wireless Internet, and transportation to Dulles International Airport. Come and enjoy our SpringHill Suites hotel, where each guest suite is innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give you the flexibility you need to work efficiently and relax comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.