The staff was kind and helpful, and the hotel is new. There is not much more to say. It is located kind in a middle on nowhere, no restaurant and no restaurants nearby except for a Chickafila.
The problems are: AC is too noisy,and most of all, the walls are to thin, so you can hear a thousand noises when you are sleeping. That is disturbing
I would say is an average hotel, not too expensive but you have to be aware of those problems I mentioned
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North is situated along Route 7 between Leesburg and Tyson's Corner. Free breakfast buffet, wired/wireless Internet, and transportation to Dulles International Airport. Come and enjoy our SpringHill Suites hotel, where each guest suite is innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give you the flexibility you need to work efficiently and relax comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.