Spent a weekend (Saturday through Monday) at this hotel to attend a wedding. It wasn't the designated wedding hotel for the one I was attending but it hosted two others during my stay. Despite the events, the hotel remained quiet. It has the amenities you would expect (pool, gym, etc.) and my rate included breakfast each morning. It wasn't just fruit and a bagel there was eggs, bacon, pastries, oatmeal, cereal and assorted drinks plus fruit, bagels and yogurt. The room was well laid out (King bed) with the toilet and shower in separate rooms (both had sinks). The bedroom was separated from the living room by a desk and the TV swiveled to cover both rooms. Ample storage was provided. Absolutely nothing bad to say about this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North is situated along Route 7 between Leesburg and Tyson's Corner. Free breakfast buffet, wired/wireless Internet, and transportation to Dulles International Airport. Come and enjoy our SpringHill Suites hotel, where each guest suite is innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give you the flexibility you need to work efficiently and relax comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.