Loved this hotel, the rooms were well kept and new. The only odd thing is no bathtub just and extra large shower so I don't know how families who are traveling with small children would make out. The lobby was actually very pretty with large curtained circular seating areas. Offered the typical happy hour in the evenings and the free breakfast was great. Waffels, oatmeal, fresh fruit, bagels, sausage, eggs, cereal, juice, coffee and milk. It made going out for breakfast totally unnessecary. Within easy driving distance of Leesburg and N. VA wine country which is what we were there for.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites Ashburn Dulles North is situated along Route 7 between Leesburg and Tyson's Corner. Free breakfast buffet, wired/wireless Internet, and transportation to Dulles International Airport. Come and enjoy our SpringHill Suites hotel, where each guest suite is innovatively laid out, stylishly furnished and smartly designed to give you the flexibility you need to work efficiently and relax comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Springhill Suites Ashburn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.