This HGI is not ready for prime time. Check in was slow & confusing; the AC will not go below 68⁰ (this will be brutal in the hot summer months especially if your room faces west); the breakfast was below average, no one refills your coffee or does anything to assist you (except quietly slip the bill on your table). If that wasn’t enough, I went up to my room to shower and the picture was what I got. Now I’m an engineer and tried to fix it but time was not on my side. I felt like I was in a third world country. The hotel was clean. I went next door to the Aloft W hotel bar and the bartender was miserable. She just stood there and chatted with a colleague about how her hours were awful, wanted to work days, blah, blah, blah. I hate whinny complaining within ear shot.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North Hotel Ashburn
- Hilton Garden Inn Ashburn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for the ideal spot for the most important day in your life. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North offers a quaint setting with a professional staff waiting to make your dreams come true. The hotel has ample meeting space and catering facilities to create the atmosphere you desire. The Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North is flexible and determined to make your day special. 16 Suites are available in this 135-room hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.