“Great Price, Excellent Accommodations” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #3 of 5 hotels in Ashburn
Baltimore, United States
“Great Price, Excellent Accommodations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn, Dulles was an exceptional value for a hotel on the outskirts of Washington. Go for the sightseeing, stay for a good nights sleep and good breakfast. Other guests included wedding parties and a high school from Los Angeles; only we didn't know until breakfast because the rooms were that quiet.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Thank you for sharing your stay with us. I am glad my team took good care of you and you enjoyed your breakfast. We have a outstanding cooked to order breakfast. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

239 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Tokyo, Japan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Although the location is far from Airport, Shuttle bus of this hotel is very useful. Circle K is walking distance from this hotel, so that, it is very convenient Internet is perfect with WiFi, it is good for business traveler

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. I am glad you able to use our shuttle service from the airport. I hope to see you on your next visit.
Naranja, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

Fast check-in and out. Rooms very clean and got everything you need. Pool is very nice, too. It's very quiet. Next to a gas station...no restaurants arround. They offer a free shuttle to/from Airport, which is very convenient. ( 10min ride ). Reasonable price.

• Stayed April 2014
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Thank you for sharing your stay with us. I am glad my team took good care of you during your stay with us. I hope to see you again on your next visit to Dulles.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here and as soon as we walked in I couldn't believe how nice and polite the staff were, everywhere else we've been staying has been extremely a downer! The rooms were great and everything was great. Unfortunately we had to cut our stay short because our son got very sick. When we came to the front to let the front desk know john was there and was extremely nice he made some hot tea for my son and gave us medicine also! This hilton have some great staff!! Thank you!!

• Stayed March 2014
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thank you for sharing your stay with us. I am glad my team took good care of you especially John. I hope to see you again on your next visit to Dulles.
Durham, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I needed a Dulles Airport Hotel for one night and this was the cheapest property.

Location: The hotel is in Ashburn, about a 15 minute ride away from Dulles which is more than I like for an airport hotel. It shares a parking lot with the Aloft and a 24 hour gas station, the latter of which is important for longer stays.

Hotel: A standard HGI building of 4 floors with a pool and fitness center and business center just off the lobby. The restaurant offers dinner as well as breakfast and they'll even do room service. There's also a bar.

Check In: Check in was not very good. I had been moved from a room on the 3rd floor to one on the 1st floor despite my profile being set up for high room/close to elevator. Also, I was not given my breakfast coupon until I asked. Furthermore, I'd waited 45 minutes for the airport shuttle because I was given wrong directions on where to wait and not told the shuttle was the Aloft shuttle. I even called back after a half hour to confirm I was looking for a Garden Inn shuttle and was told yes. Eventually, the shuttle driver called me and he found me. Now, the manager did make things right by taking $45 off my bill, but it was still frustrating.

Room: My king sized room was pretty nice, even though I don't like being on the same level as the parking lot. The size was nice as was the bathroom which felt new and renovated. However, housekeeping did a bad job cleaning the room as there was used q-tips in the bathroom garbage and the clock was not reset for daylight savings time yet. On the good side, there were outlets by the bed and wifi worked well.

Other/Breakfast: Breakfast is half buffet (cold items) and all hot items are cooked to order. Everything was tasty. As for shuttles back, they can't guarantee you'll get onto one so they suggest you're in the lobby early. Leave a lot of time for heading back.

My Rate was $71 but after all the issues and the distance from Dulles, I won't be back

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

recent stay in this hotel was excellent. Staff was very courteous, helpful and professional, room was clean, shuttle was on time and driver was very courteous. I'll definitely be back for another stay. great value for money. Keep up the good work

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Sherri C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you for sharing your stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your breakfast and coffee. I hope to see you again on your next visit to Dulles.
Greencastle, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

Great location off exit 7 of the Dulles Toll road. Room was excellent and the internet was easily accessed. Full service breakfast with orders from a menu was excellent. In room coffee was, also excellent. I tend to be a coffee snob.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dulles North? Share your experiences!